Windows 10: Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

Discus and support Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary Bamberger1, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT files.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/deprecation-of-software-publisher-certificates-and-commercial-release-certificatesOur company does not write kernel drivers. We either use the CyUSB3.sys driver or the WinUSB.sys driver. We only create the INF and CAT file that are needed to install our hardware with the appropriate driver.The Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit now has the "Static Tools Logo Test" which requires running certain tests on the source code to cre

:)

Gary Bamberger1, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Windows Hardware Lab Kit won't sign my package "Failed to create Signing Key"

Hello Oliver Ives,

Welcome to the Microsoft community!

I have found some tutorials for you on the Hardware Lab Toolkit on Microsoft, please see if you can find similar problems in this link:

Windows Hardware Lab Kit | Microsoft Learn

It is more suitable for publishing on Microsoft Learn, you can click on "Ask a question", there are experts who can provide more professional solutions in that place.

Best Regarts,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community

Morning - MSFT, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required

Source: https://info.microsoft.com/WindowsSe...rtualLabs.html

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

1. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement - Similar Threads - Hardware Lab Kit

2. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement: With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT files.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/deprecation-of-software-publisher-certificates-and-commercial-release-certificatesOur company does...
  3. Windows 11 24H2 to enforce hardware requirement

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 to enforce hardware requirement: Microsoft is working on the next feature update for Windows 11 currently, which it calls Windows 11 version 24H2. The company confirmed the name of the update this month and ended speculations that it would release Windows 12 instead this year. The feature update focuses on...
  4. Windows Hardware Lab Kit won't sign my package "Failed to create Signing Key"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hardware Lab Kit won't sign my package "Failed to create Signing Key": I am trying to use HLK to create a package and using the certificate store. My certificate is an EV code signing certificate using a Yubikey.I have been able to successfully sign files with this certificate and Yubikey beforehand, I am only getting this issue with HLK...
  5. Windows Hardware Lab Kit won't sign my package "Failed to create Signing Key"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Lab Kit won't sign my package "Failed to create Signing Key": I am trying to use HLK to create a package and using the certificate store. My certificate is an EV code signing certificate using a Yubikey.I have been able to successfully sign files with this certificate and Yubikey beforehand, I am only getting this issue with HLK...
  6. Windows Hardware Lab Kit won't sign my package "Failed to create Signing Key"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 11 hardware requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 11 hardware requirements: so i have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15IntelR CoreTM i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 4 CPUs, ~2.5GHz8GB DDR4 Ram1Tb storage and its say its not supporting the new windows 11 anyone knows why?...
  8. Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork: Hello, Where could I find the full updated certification logo with Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2016 with colors ? The package on the Partner center is not up to date. Thank you !...
  9. What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you are buying a Windows 10 PC or software for your computer, you want it to run without any problem. That’s is where certification from Microsoft comes into the picture. Microsoft calls it Windows 10 WHQL or Windows Hardware [...] This post What is...
  10. Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required

in Windows 10 News
    Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required: Gain hands-on experience with the new version of Windows Server in security, software-defined datacenter and containers, using the latest virtual labs. Guided labs make it easy to check out what’s new without spending time and money to install and configure an environment....