Windows 10: windows 11 internet speed slow when i open games on pc

Discus and support windows 11 internet speed slow when i open games on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Speed test result without Valorant Application: 198 mbpsSpeed test result with Valorant Application: 8 mbpsI already tried various troubleshoot like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mjmdere, Dec 1, 2023.

1. mjmdere Win User

windows 11 internet speed slow when i open games on pc

Speed test result without Valorant Application: 198 mbpsSpeed test result with Valorant Application: 8 mbpsI already tried various troubleshoot like network reset, add DNS or use static IP, flush DNS, reset TCP/IP, troubleshoot drivers, disable antivirus, re-install the game, reset internet router, etc. All this workaround didn't work. Hoping to get from Windows support. Thank you.

:)

mjmdere, Dec 1, 2023

2. Windows 11 slow internet download speed

Hello, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

1) Try these fixes for Windows 11 slow internet download speed:

https://www.technipages.com/fix-internet-runnin...

https://windows101tricks.com/slow-internet-wind...

https://windowsreport.com/brace-yourself-as-win... (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro and Reimage ads)

https://wccftech.com/how-to/how-to-speed-up-you...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/...

https://allthings.how/9-ways-to-increase-intern...

2) If those steps don't work go over these WIndows 11 Wifi: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

3) If everything for Wifi checks out then Go over Windows 11 with this Performance Checklist to make sure the install is set up correctly, optimized for best performance, and to find and fix problems:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Please report back results for all steps given so I know what else to suggest if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Dec 1, 2023
  4. windows 11 internet speed slow when i open games on pc

Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

windows 11 internet speed slow when i open games on pc

1. windows 11 internet speed slow when i open games on pc - Similar Threads - internet speed slow

2. windows 11 internet speed slow when i open games on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 internet speed slow when i open games on pc: Speed test result without Valorant Application: 198 mbpsSpeed test result with Valorant Application: 8 mbpsI already tried various troubleshoot like network reset, add DNS or use static IP, flush DNS, reset TCP/IP, troubleshoot drivers, disable antivirus, re-install the game,...
  3. Why is my internet speed slowing down when opening games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my internet speed slowing down when opening games?: Hi there,I am connected through ethernet cable to my internet network and the internet speed is mostly at 700-800 Mbps, even through Wi-Fi the internet speed is 300-350 Mbps, but everytime I'm opening a game such as League of Legends or CS:GO the internet speed goes down to...
  4. Why is my internet speed slowing down when opening games?

Why is my internet speed slowing down when opening games?: Hi there,I am connected through ethernet cable to my internet network and the internet speed is mostly at 700-800 Mbps, even through Wi-Fi the internet speed is 300-350 Mbps, but everytime I'm opening a game such as League of Legends or CS:GO the internet speed goes down to...
  5. Windows 11 slow internet download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slow internet download speed: In settings I'm getting 72mbps on Wi-Fi and on my phone or tablet I'm getting 100-150mbps on speed test but my download speed in steam or speed test on my PC or any other program I'm only getting 5-10mbps. I've downloaded and reinstalled all drivers, ran troubleshoots, it...
  6. Windows 11 slow internet download speed

Windows 11 slow internet download speed: In settings I'm getting 72mbps on Wi-Fi and on my phone or tablet I'm getting 100-150mbps on speed test but my download speed in steam or speed test on my PC or any other program I'm only getting 5-10mbps. I've downloaded and reinstalled all drivers, ran troubleshoots, it...
  7. Windows 11 slow internet speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slow internet speed: I recently upgraded my internet to 100mbps, but my windows 11 pc is only getting around 9mbps. I've tested the internet speed on my other devices and they're all getting around 100mbps....
  8. Windows 11 slow internet speed

Windows 11 slow internet speed: I recently upgraded my internet to 100mbps, but my windows 11 pc is only getting around 9mbps. I've tested the internet speed on my other devices and they're all getting around 100mbps....
  9. Slow Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Internet Speed: Hello, I've been having problems with my internet on Windows 10.Usually my Download MB per second is 12 MB to 32 MB fast, but since I got a new windows after my old was broken, my internet has been acting weird, it takes literally 10 minutes for me to just download a 10 MB...
  10. Slow internet speed on a new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet speed on a new PC: Hi! Im having a problem with the internet connection on my Windows 10 brand new PC. The speed should be 150mbps and on speedtest it shows that exact speed on all my devices exepct for the new PC. I tried plugging it with the ethernet cabel, turning off wifi and it still...