Windows 10: Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

Discus and support Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to buy my PA Lottery tickets online since installing Windows 11 on one of my computers, I get get a message that it does not recognize that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShellyWasserman, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

When I try to buy my PA Lottery tickets online since installing Windows 11 on one of my computers, I get get a message that it does not recognize that I'm in Pennsylvania.I can access it on my computer with Windows 10. What do I have to do with my Windows 11?

:)

ShellyWasserman, Jan 14, 2022

2. Ticket web sites blocked

Hello,

I get odd messages saying 'access forbidden' when I try to go to websites selling tickets, like Stub Hub. I have this same problem with Explorer and Chrome.

I haven't changed anything with my laptop, and I don't know why ticket sites would be blocked.

Can anyone help?

SCOTTEJOHNSON2930, Jan 14, 2022
  3. magilla Win User
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC Insider

Your lucky day - get out, hustle, and buy lottery ticket for sure!

magilla, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

1. Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets - Similar Threads - blocking buying Lottery

2. I'm Blocked from a Website in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Blocked from a Website in Windows 11: I am unable to log in to a well known big store site although I didn't block. When I press the verification button to prove I'm human it just repeats the command to press and hold verification button. Using alternate method of verification just causes nothing to happen...
  3. I'm Blocked from a Website in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Blocked from a Website in Windows 11: I am unable to log in to a well known big store site although I didn't block. When I press the verification button to prove I'm human it just repeats the command to press and hole verification button. Using alternate method of verification just causes nothing to happen...
  4. Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is blocking me from buying PA Lottery tickets: When I try to buy my PA Lottery tickets online since installing Windows 11 on one of my computers, I get get a message that it does not recognize that I'm in Pennsylvania.I can access it on my computer with Windows 10. What do I have to do with my Windows 11?...
  5. Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon: Dunno what is going on, I try to log in but ends up back at login menu. Works okay with windows 8. I tried Firefox, Edge, and Chrome..logon information is correct..Firewall, defender the problem ? 182468
  6. Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blocking me from AT&T logon: Dunno what is going on, I try to log in but ends up back at login menu. Works okay with windows 8. I tried Firefox, Edge, and Chrome..logon information is correct..Firewall, defender the problem ? 182468
  7. Windows 10 Hello, blocking me from signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hello, blocking me from signing in: I set up Windows 10, but didnt set up Hello. Now I cant sign in at all, because it wants my PIN, which was never set up... I cant Change PIN, or Add, until I sign in! Now what?...
  8. Raising of Support Ticket.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raising of Support Ticket.: How do I raise a Support Ticket? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raising-of-support-ticket/685a384a-bb4f-4af3-9a97-d62821076eae
  9. Windows blocking me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blocking me: Help Please! I'm not sure which category this should go in under, to me this is performance, security, update but that's not an option. My pc - desktop Windows 10 2004 home edition I am the only user and so am the administrator. FYI I have spent so many days trying...
  10. Windows 10 blocking me from login pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 blocking me from login pages: This has been going on for months now. Everytime I try to login to a public wifi login page or my router login page, I get nothing but "Your internet access is blocked" I can access these on my laptop and 2 phones but not my desktop. I have tried everything possible, the...