Windows 10: Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

Discus and support Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! folks, After windows 11 silent update, Camera driver got corrupted.Here the things I have done so far:1 I have applied all the fixes given in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raghav_755, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

Hi! folks, After windows 11 silent update, Camera driver got corrupted.Here the things I have done so far:1 I have applied all the fixes given in Microsoft Support2 I have done `dism` and `sfc` scans too, all things are fine.3 I have opened a support ticket last night, got reinstalled chipset driver as there is no HP Camera driver for Windows 11 or 10. Followed by power flush. It worked but after some hrs or restart it got corrupted again.Physically my camera is all right. It is not USB camera.Please Help me outWindows version 22H2 OS build 22621.2715PC: HP 14s-dq2 seriesCamera name: HP T

:)

Raghav_755, Dec 1, 2023

2. HP printer driver bug/issue

I had an HP printer a couple of years ago, and since changed brands, but when I follow these steps, no HP shows. I only see my current printer. So if it's not listed I guess I don't have drivers for it anymore?

Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted 341569d1627325492t-hp-printer-driver-bug-issue-image.png

Also what about people who are just simple users, and will have no idea what to do? I know a couple that just let Windows do everything for them. This seems like a nightmare if a fix isn't pushed automatically since there will be a lot of people affected, and not even know since they don't even follow tech news for things like this.

Bobby Phoenix, Dec 1, 2023
  3. steve108 Win User
    HP printer driver bug/issue

If you go to Windows Settings and search for printers, you should see all the installed printers. Remove the ones you no longer own. Check Device Manager -> Printers too.

I don't know the answer to the question about what simple users should do. Hopefully their HP drivers would eventually get updates via WU, but I'm not sure.

steve108, Dec 1, 2023
  4. rklug1521 Win User

Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

HP Spectre 360 15" UHD: NO camera after Windows 11 upgrade

I have the same laptop as you (15-eb1043dx) and found your thread while trying to figure out why my laptop fails during the Windows 11 upgrade process. The picture below are the camera drivers shown in my device manager after my computer reverted back to Windows 10. When you flip your camera switch, do you see the little flap cover and uncover the camera? When the camera switch is off, the hardware actually puts a little cover over the camera (you'll see little black and white diagonal stripes in the rectangular camera window when the camera is covered and off) and actually disconnects the camera's internal USB connection from the system. When I turn my camera switch off, the camera disappears from Windows 10 device manager. Maybe something isn't working right with your camera switch or it's stuck off? Not to hijack your thread, but did you have any other issues upgrading to Windows 11? I seem to have some driver issue causing it to bluescreen during the install.
    Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted 40d1645979416t-hp-spectre-360-15-uhd-no-camera-after-windows-11-upgrade-hp-camera-device-manager.png
    - - - Updated - - - I just realized you probably wanted this picture as well.
    Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted 360941d1645980409t-hp-spectre-360-15-uhd-no-camera-after-windows-11-upgrade-hp-camera-device-id.png
    - - - Updated - - - I updated a bunch of drivers in Windows 10 and then managed to successfully upgrade to Windows 11. My camera still works. It shows up the same in device manager as it did in Windows 10.

rklug1521, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

1. Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted - Similar Threads - KB5032190 bug camera

2. Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted: Hi! folks, After windows 11 silent update, Camera driver got corrupted.Here the things I have done so far:1 I have applied all the fixes given in Microsoft Support2 I have done `dism` and `sfc` scans too, all things are fine.3 I have opened a support ticket last night, got...
  3. built-in camera not working on HP envy x360 // camera driver not compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    built-in camera not working on HP envy x360 // camera driver not compatible with windows 11: I tried screen sharing with hp support and they couldn't figure it out and they informed me to go to the manufacturer to get help. He did as much as he could and everything he could and still wasn't able to get it to work. He did tell me that the updates for the PC do not...
  4. built-in camera not working on HP envy x360 // camera driver not compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    built-in camera not working on HP envy x360 // camera driver not compatible with windows 11: I tried screen sharing with hp support and they couldn't figure it out and they informed me to go to the manufacturer to get help. He did as much as he could and everything he could and still wasn't able to get it to work. He did tell me that the updates for the PC do not...
  5. Display driver got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver got corrupted.: I have updated my graphic driver and something bad happened, My PC brightness is so high, I went back by restore point, and after I reset my PC again the same thing happened, Now there is no restore point and when I reset my PC, I got an error that says can't reset your PC...
  6. Display driver got corrupted.

Display driver got corrupted.: I have updated my graphic driver and something bad happened, My PC brightness is so high, I went back by restore point, and after I reset my PC again the same thing happened, Now there is no restore point and when I reset my PC, I got an error that says can't reset your PC...
  7. Camera driver for HP Spectre 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver for HP Spectre 360: My camera driver disappeared and I have spent two weeks trying to find another driver for it EVERYWHERE!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Even HP, who makes my laptop, hasn't offered me a link for it. Thank you....
  8. Camera driver for HP Spectre 360

Camera driver for HP Spectre 360: My camera driver disappeared and I have spent two weeks trying to find another driver for it EVERYWHERE!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Even HP, who makes my laptop, hasn't offered me a link for it. Thank you....
  9. HP printer driver bug/issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer driver bug/issue: I've seen a couple posts about this, and I have a question for those who really know. What are you suppose to do if you don't have a printer anymore, but Windows installed the one with the bug? Do you think Windows will send an update through Windows Update if it detects the...
  10. Unable to find HP camera driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to find HP camera driver: Hello, Can somebody help me in finding the camera driver for my HP laptop. My camera is not starting, gives an errorcannot find camera. I visited support.hp.com to download the driver, but there is no such driver in my knowledge else the name is different and i couldn't find...