Windows 10: windows 11 not showing wifi anywhere

Discus and support windows 11 not showing wifi anywhere in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just finish my pc and it came with a wifi antenna that pluged inti the side of my pc it was the aorus elite ax motherboard, when i was setting up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drew Sikes, Jun 20, 2024.

1. windows 11 not showing wifi anywhere

I just finish my pc and it came with a wifi antenna that pluged inti the side of my pc it was the aorus elite ax motherboard, when i was setting up the windows 11 it didnt show up so i put in the ethernet cable and fisnished setting windows, when i got in it was no where to be seen not in the setting, network and internet, it was gone when intryed to trouble shoot it with microsoft it said make sure your device compatible with miracast which it is but my motherboard came with wifi 6e and a antenna so shouldn't it work, how do I get WiFi showing up anywhere in my pc

:)

Drew Sikes, Jun 20, 2024
  2. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2024
  4. windows 11 not showing wifi anywhere

WiFi not turning on and not showing any WiFi connections available.

Hi Sampath,

I suggest that you access the Device Manager and update the Drivers for Network adapter and check. Follow the steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device manager
    • Select and Expand Network Adapter from the list
    • Right click and choose "Update drivers"

Let us know if this helps.

Vinod Archak, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 not showing wifi anywhere

1. windows 11 not showing wifi anywhere - Similar Threads - showing wifi anywhere

2. Windows 10 wifi options not showing up anywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wifi options not showing up anywhere.: Hello! So I am working on this windows 10 PC and I have searched the Internet on various forums and threads from this site and everything I've tried hasn't helped. The only option I see is airplane mode. In settings there's no wifi option on the side. It doesn't show up in...
  3. Windows 10 wifi options not showing up anywhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 wifi options not showing up anywhere.: Hello! So I am working on this windows 10 PC and I have searched the Internet on various forums and threads from this site and everything I've tried hasn't helped. The only option I see is airplane mode. In settings there's no wifi option on the side. It doesn't show up in...
  4. Windows 10 wifi options not showing up anywhere.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi icon is not showing anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon is not showing anywhere: In my hp laptop no wifi Option in showing and in settings also it not visible in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-not-showing-anywhere/ae568600-e184-4d41-916c-6907eaf21347
  6. WiFi icon is not showing anywhere

WiFi icon is not showing anywhere: In my hp laptop no wifi Option in showing and in settings also it not visible in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-not-showing-anywhere/ae568600-e184-4d41-916c-6907eaf21347
  7. windows 11 not showing wifi anywhere

windows 11 not showing wifi anywhere: I just finish my pc and it came with a wifi antenna that pluged inti the side of my pc it was the aorus elite ax motherboard, when i was setting up the windows 11 it didnt show up so i put in the ethernet cable and fisnished setting windows, when i got in it was no where to...
  8. My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop: My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop Not even in settings or anywhere else that i know by watching random videos and few websites Just a moment ago it was working fine then all of a sudden its gone forever...
  9. My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop

My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop: My wifi is not showing anywhere in my windows 10 laptop Not even in settings or anywhere else that i know by watching random videos and few websites Just a moment ago it was working fine then all of a sudden its gone forever...
  10. WiFi Networks Don't Show Up Anywhere

WiFi Networks Don't Show Up Anywhere: I've been having BSoD problems recently, so I decided to make a scan using sfc /scannow in the command prompt. Due to some complications I had to close the window midway, and since then I'm not able to connect to wireless networks. On the network list on the lower right,...