Windows 10: windows 11 pc black screen

Discus and support windows 11 pc black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello i have tried to do commands in task manager but i have not been able to open it whatsoever. i have also tried running it in safe mode but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by justicek1, Jan 14, 2022 at 2:12 PM.

1. justicek1 Win User

windows 11 pc black screen

hello i have tried to do commands in task manager but i have not been able to open it whatsoever. i have also tried running it in safe mode but i cannot use safe mode. please help.

:)

2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

3. black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

4. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thema:

1. windows 11 pc black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. Windows 11: Blank/Black Screen After Memory Diagnostic Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Blank/Black Screen After Memory Diagnostic Restart: Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me.I downloaded Windows Memory Diagnostics today onto my laptop--Windows 11 HP Spectre 9th Gen i7 with 512g SSD + 32g Optane Memory+ 16 g RAMI was unsure if my Optane Memory was being used.Upon running it and accepting its prompt...
  3. Windows 11: Blank/Black Screen After Memory Diagnostic Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Blank/Black Screen After Memory Diagnostic Restart: Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me.I downloaded Windows Memory Diagnostics today onto my laptop--Windows 11 HP Spectre 9th Gen i7 with 512g SSD + 32g Optane Memory+ 16 g RAMI was unsure if my Optane Memory was being used.Upon running it and accepting its prompt...
  4. Lenovo Boot loop, Bios Black Screen, Wont boot to windows either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Boot loop, Bios Black Screen, Wont boot to windows either: I have tried doing everything I can think of. I got it to reset once, then after it start doing this. The novo button doesn't work either. Just keeps looping through the lenovo logo. When I try to use f2,f8, or f12 it just shows a black screen. I'm thinking this is hardware...
  5. Lenovo Boot loop, Bios Black Screen, Wont boot to windows either

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Boot loop, Bios Black Screen, Wont boot to windows either: I have tried doing everything I can think of. I got it to reset once, then after it start doing this. The novo button doesn't work either. Just keeps looping through the lenovo logo. When I try to use f2,f8, or f12 it just shows a black screen. I'm thinking this is hardware...
  6. Lenovo Boot loop, Bios Black Screen, Wont boot to windows either

7. Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.

Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.: As described in the title, sometimes my computer randomly starts to freeze except the sound, only the screen/cursor freezes, the after half a second the screen goes black for a few seconds, then my desktop appears and the windows begin poping up on my screen again. During...
  8. Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.: As described in the title, sometimes my computer randomly starts to freeze except the sound, only the screen/cursor freezes, the after half a second the screen goes black for a few seconds, then my desktop appears and the windows begin poping up on my screen again. During...
  9. Computer freezes randomly, screen goes black for a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Wrong display selected now screen is black on restart

Wrong display selected now screen is black on restart: I selected the incorrect output display for my desktop now the screen is black and stays that way on restart. I have HDMI & VGA connections to my screen, but they don't work. I must have selected another output device but can't get back in to see which one!How do I correct...