Windows 10: Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list

Discus and support Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SivakumaranKuppuswamy, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list

Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list

:)

SivakumaranKuppuswamy, Oct 27, 2021
  2. tedsloan Win User

Intel CPU not supported.

I was hoping to move from Win7 to Win10 but when a check is done for computer compatability I get the message -

! CPU The CPU isn't supported (NX)
    Memory OK
    Disk space OK

The CPU is an
    " Intel(R) Core(TM)2 duo CPU E7400 @ 2,8GHz 2.79GHz

The message ends up suggesting that I shop for a new PC online.

Thank you for suggestions.

tedsloan, Oct 27, 2021
  3. "CPU isn't supported"

Try this quick and simple tool to see if your CPU is supported for Hardware Assisted Virtualization

Thanks,
    Jo

virtualcloudz, Oct 27, 2021
  4. banger Win User

Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list

CPU Support

Hi all

I was wondering if there is a list of CPUs supported by Win 10? I am currently running two desktops one with a Dual Core Pentium @ 2ghz and a Core Duo E8400 @ 3 Ghz. They both run Win 8.1 fine but was wondering if 10 will support them. I know min requirements are 1 Ghz CPU but there has also been mention of some CPUs not being supported.

Tim

banger, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list - Similar Threads - check tool shows

2. Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU: came to know that my laptop is unable to update to windows 11 from windows 10Home version 21H1. My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors. Clock speed 2.9GHz. I have attached picture from `Windows 10 21H1 Supported Intel...
  3. Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU: came to know that my laptop is unable to update to windows 11 from windows 10Home version 21H1. My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors. Clock speed 2.9GHz. I have attached picture from `Windows 10 21H1 Supported Intel...
  4. Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU: Hi all, This is my first post in Microsoft community. I came to know that my laptop is unable to update to windows 11 from windows 10Home version 21H1. My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors. Clock speed 2.9GHz. I have...
  5. Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU

Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU: Hi all, This is my first post in Microsoft community. I came to know that my laptop is unable to update to windows 11 from windows 10Home version 21H1. My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors. Clock speed 2.9GHz. I have...
  6. Can't upgrade to windows 11 even though my Processor is in the list of supported CPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list: Windows 11 PC check tool shows CPU not supported though my CPU is on the supported list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pc-check-tool-shows-cpu-not-supported/e2fe9bd8-b121-41f7-b0d5-ba217b3f54d2
  8. Windows 11 CPU not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 CPU not supported: PC Health says my CPU isn't supported with Windows 11 but my CPU is listed in the support list "Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ" Can someone help with this.My System OSEdition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎12/‎11/‎2020 OS build 19043.1288 Experience Windows Feature...
  9. Windows 11 CPU not supported

Windows 11 CPU not supported: PC Health says my CPU isn't supported with Windows 11 but my CPU is listed in the support list "Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ" Can someone help with this.My System OSEdition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎12/‎11/‎2020 OS build 19043.1288 Experience Windows Feature...
  10. AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported

AMD Athlon 3000G is on the supported CPU list but PC Health Check said not supported: My machine is installed with an AMD Athlon 3000G CPU.After installing and running PC Health Check on the machine, it appeared saying the CPU installed isn't supported for Windows 11. The rest of the requirements were fulfilledI have submitted a feedback on the feedback hub on...