Windows 10: Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

Discus and support Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HyveSusi, Apr 16, 2024.

1. HyveSusi Win User

Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the screen image will suddenly randomly freeze without any signs.Just like I putting the computer into sleep mode, when the screen image frozen, there will be no noisy sounds like being stuck in fact, all sounds from the system or programs will disappear at the moment when the image frozen, and the fan will continue to run. I

:)

HyveSusi, Apr 16, 2024

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Zeratul Win User
    New pc freezes randomly

Hello This is My pc:

- 970a ud3p
    - Gx Cooler Master 650
    -Hyperx Blue 1600 8G ( 2/4 )
    -Gtx 760
    - Hdd Wd Blue
    - Windows 8.1 ( Updated )

This is the problem, PC freezes randomly, I play the entire day, battlefield 4 without any problem, you can spend a month or a week, without any kind of problem, but randomly freezes, the power supply was changed, before had an Antec neo eco 550, and also froze the temperatures are correct, I do not understand what the problem is, appreciate your help, and checked the Ram memories, separately, and no problem, I checked another motherboard and another processor, and same problem, I would be very grateful if you could my bearings, excuse my English, Thanks

Zeratul, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

1. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen - Similar Threads - randomly freezes without

2. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...
  3. Windows 11 randomly freezes and blue screen of death!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 randomly freezes and blue screen of death!: Hello, I please need some windows 11-related help:I have recently gotten a new PC with pre-installed windows 11 pro. The problem is the following:-Usually soon after startup or during startup windows 11 shows the blue screen of death. After 1 or few restarts it works normally...
  4. Windows 11 - Random Blue Screen After Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Random Blue Screen After Freezing: Hi there, I would really appreciate assistance on this.I recently got a new system, specs are as follows:Z790 Edge Wifi i7-14700KRTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRADDR5-6400 32GB1200W 80+ PlatinumUpon purchase, the two weeks or so the PC was performing fine but soon after I started...
  5. Windows 10 PC randomly freezes with no blue screen.

Windows 10 PC randomly freezes with no blue screen.: Hello,I've been having some serious issues with my Windows 10 PC. I'll be using it and then suddenly the computer crashes. My screen locks up, I can't do anything not even ctrl+alt+del and after a while my keyboard stops lighting up I have an RGB keyboard. There is no blue...
  6. Windows 10 PC randomly freezes with no blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC randomly freezes with no blue screen.: Hello,I've been having some serious issues with my Windows 10 PC. I'll be using it and then suddenly the computer crashes. My screen locks up, I can't do anything not even ctrl+alt+del and after a while my keyboard stops lighting up I have an RGB keyboard. There is no blue...
  7. Windows 10 PC randomly freezes with no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PC freezing or blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing or blue screening randomly: Ok, this is giving a lot of work. I've already spent hours trying to figure this out, but I can't find the problem. So, my PC for the last week or so has been randomly freezing while I play games or when I am watching YouTube. It just completely freezes and I can't move my...
  9. PC freezing or blue screening randomly

PC freezing or blue screening randomly: Ok, this is giving a lot of work. I've already spent hours trying to figure this out, but I can't find the problem. So, my PC for the last week or so has been randomly freezing while I play games or when I am watching YouTube. It just completely freezes and I can't move my...
  10. PC freezing or blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging