Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro Login Problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ehsan Ahmed2186, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a month, today it is indicating that the password is incorrect. Additionally, I am unable to access safe mode. Attempts to access it through the "Shift + Restart" option or by clicking "Restart" three times have been unsuccessful.

:)

Ehsan Ahmed2186, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Fabio Almeida2, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 12, 2024
  4. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

1. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems - Similar Threads - Pro Login Problems

2. Windows 11 login problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 login problem.: I installed the incorrect memory into my Dell Precision 5820 and got the beep code. I removed the memory and placed the original memory back in and now when I login to my main account, Microsoft account where i am a Admin, the screen blanks to black and it returns me to the...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Login Problems

Windows 11 Pro Login Problems: It appears that I am encountering a login issue with my Windows 11 Pro desktop edition. Despite entering the correct password consistently for almost a month, today it is indicating that the password is incorrect. Additionally, I am unable to access safe mode. Attempts to...
  4. Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems: Hello, Probably I am doing it wrong, but....I have a brand new Windows 11 pro computer and at first, I have configured it with a local account. I have installed all the stuff and configured everything for the user.Than, am I forced to add a local user account, than login with...
  5. Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems

Windows 11 Pro - o365 login problems: Hello, Probably I am doing it wrong, but....I have a brand new Windows 11 pro computer and at first, I have configured it with a local account. I have installed all the stuff and configured everything for the user.Than, am I forced to add a local user account, than login with...
  6. windows 11 login problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 login problems: cant login to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-login-problems/1014119c-f722-4faf-a97d-3d6e9ce9c533
  7. windows 11 login problems

windows 11 login problems: cant login to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-login-problems/1014119c-f722-4faf-a97d-3d6e9ce9c533
  8. Windows 11 login problems

Windows 11 login problems: Hello, I have been logged out of my laptop for a few weeks now after installing windows 11. I'm asked to setup a hello pin but when I try it says that something went wrong. I tried to skip that part but it takes me back to lockscreen. I tried resetting and keeping my files...
  9. Windows 11 Login problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Login problems: I purchased a new laptop and was doing the initial setup. I logged into my Microsoft account to setup the machine. I was asked if I liked the display. I gave it a thumbs down. I stepped away to let the machine finish updating. I was in the same room. The computer went to the...
  10. Windows 11 Login problems

Windows 11 Login problems: I purchased a new laptop and was doing the initial setup. I logged into my Microsoft account to setup the machine. I was asked if I liked the display. I gave it a thumbs down. I stepped away to let the machine finish updating. I was in the same room. The computer went to the...