Windows 10: windows 11 says you're on the latest version but in fact it's 21H1.

Discus and support windows 11 says you're on the latest version but in fact it's 21H1. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My device is on the 21H1 version and I want to update but Windows didn't update. I've tried troubleshooting and it says check for Windows updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arman Ayvazyan, May 21, 2024.

1. windows 11 says you're on the latest version but in fact it's 21H1.

My device is on the 21H1 version and I want to update but Windows didn't update. I've tried troubleshooting and it says check for Windows updates detected, but no use, it didn't solve. Then I checked for system manager, win+R, everything is fine but no use. Please, help me with that.

:)

Arman Ayvazyan, May 21, 2024
  2. Z0n1 Win User

Feature update to windows 10, version 21h1 failed to install 0x800f0984

Hallo Paul,

I just want to say thank you for your suggestion. After doing step 2 (running DISM.exe then sfc), I have successfully updated my Windows to 21H1.

Just to share with others, the command DISM.exe can be run in Powershell (when run as administrator) but the command sfc is not (at least that's what I experienced).

3. Bert22306 Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11.......

The Microsoft list for Windows 11 does not include your CPU. Your CPU is listed as compatible with Windows 10 21H1. What makes you think that same list also applies to Windows 11?

I posted a link to the list of approved processors for Windows 11.

Many people have made this same mistake, but I'm not clear why this happens.

Bert22306, May 21, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

windows 11 says you're on the latest version but in fact it's 21H1.

Reminder: End of servicing for Windows 10 version 21H1 on December 13

Source:

Brink, May 21, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 says you're on the latest version but in fact it's 21H1.

1. windows 11 says you're on the latest version but in fact it's 21H1. - Similar Threads - says you're latest

2. windows 11 says you're on the latest version but in fact it's 21H1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 says you're on the latest version but in fact it's 21H1.: My device is on the 21H1 version and I want to update but Windows didn't update. I've tried troubleshooting and it says check for Windows updates detected, but no use, it didn't solve. Then I checked for system manager, win+R, everything is fine but no use. Please, help me...
  3. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  4. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  5. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 11 Latest version. Keyboard bug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Latest version. Keyboard bug.: Hello everyone.So I notice a little issue with playing games and it only happens while playing games. I notice randomly when playing any game that when holding W down for a period of time it becomes unresponsive like I hit something that caused my character to stop moving...
  7. Update for version 21H1

Update for version 21H1: Do I have to install Version 21H1? I recently got a new lap top. It has Windows 10. I now get this update in Windows Update: "Featured update for Windows 10" The next version of Windows is available with new features and security improvements. When you're ready for the...
  8. Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1

Will not upgrade to the latest version of Win10 update of 21h1: I was able to reimage my pc, but after I ran the updates it would continue to fail. I have started and stop the windows update, deleted the windows/software distribution folder then rebooted without any luck. I tried to update using this tool from Microsoft but will reboot...
  9. Upgrade to Windows version 21H1

Upgrade to Windows version 21H1: Hi Microsoft Team,Good day to you.I would like to check with you regarding upgrade Windows version to 21H1.If is possible to direct upgrade to version 21H1 from version 1709, 1809 and 1909?Or what is the minimum version to have for upgrading to version 21H1?Looking forward...
  10. Windows 10 version 21H1

Windows 10 version 21H1: I am currently on Windows 10 v20H2 Build No. 19042.985.I want to know the download size of new feature update Windows 10 v21H1? Will it be large between 4-5 GB or medium less than 500 MB sized file?...