Windows 10: Windows 11 Setup error.

Discus and support Windows 11 Setup error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am upgrading from Windows 10 to 11, and when I open the setup I get this error, 'Windows cannot read the ˂ProductKey˃ setting from the unattend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lucas-Alexander Rawson, May 21, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Setup error.

I am upgrading from Windows 10 to 11, and when I open the setup I get this error, 'Windows cannot read the ˂ProductKey˃ setting from the unattend answer file, how do you fix this.

:)

Lucas-Alexander Rawson, May 21, 2024

2. Windows 10 setup error code 0x8007002C-0x4001E

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link given below and check.

Refer:

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10
    Setup fails.

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors
    during Windows 10 Installation

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, May 21, 2024
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Windows 11 Setup error. :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, May 21, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Setup error.

Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Setup error.

1. Windows 11 Setup error. - Similar Threads - Setup error

2. Error During Windows 11 Instalation Setup has failed to validate product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error During Windows 11 Instalation Setup has failed to validate product key: I am trying to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 my device supports all win11 requirements except the processor requirement I am running a intel i5 7th gen 7400. I tried to update with both the direct windows media creation / direct iso as well as creating a usb with rufus I want...
  3. Error During Windows 11 Instalation Setup has failed to validate product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error During Windows 11 Instalation Setup has failed to validate product key: I am trying to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 my device supports all win11 requirements except the processor requirement I am running a intel i5 7th gen 7400. I tried to update with both the direct windows media creation / direct iso as well as creating a usb with rufus I want...
  4. PIN Setup Error When Signing In With New Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Setup Error When Signing In With New Account: When signing in to my Microsoft account on my device, it prompts me to make a PIN code. When doing so, it brings up that something went wrong. When I retry, it says the same thing, and when I click skip, it logs me out. I’ve been dealing with this issue for a while, and no...
  5. PIN Setup Error When Signing In With New Account

PIN Setup Error When Signing In With New Account: When signing in to my Microsoft account on my device, it prompts me to make a PIN code. When doing so, it brings up that something went wrong. When I retry, it says the same thing, and when I click skip, it logs me out. I’ve been dealing with this issue for a while, and no...
  6. "Sorry, Something Went Wrong" Error During Windows Hello Fingerprint Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, Something Went Wrong" Error During Windows Hello Fingerprint Setup: I'm encountering an issue with setting up my fingerprint unlock feature. Every time I attempt to set it up, I receive an error message that says, "Sorry, something went wrong. Close Windows Hello and try going through the steps again." Despite repeatedly following the...
  7. "Sorry, Something Went Wrong" Error During Windows Hello Fingerprint Setup

"Sorry, Something Went Wrong" Error During Windows Hello Fingerprint Setup: I'm encountering an issue with setting up my fingerprint unlock feature. Every time I attempt to set it up, I receive an error message that says, "Sorry, something went wrong. Close Windows Hello and try going through the steps again." Despite repeatedly following the...
  8. How to fix this error METADATA ERROR, DEVICE SETUP MANAGER ERROR, MICROSOFT'S FAULT ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this error METADATA ERROR, DEVICE SETUP MANAGER ERROR, MICROSOFT'S FAULT ERROR: Basically my computer has had a constant USB disconnect and reconnect sound. I look it up and it says to check the event viewer to see what is causing the issue. It says it is an error, at Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container...
  9. How to fix this error METADATA ERROR, DEVICE SETUP MANAGER ERROR, MICROSOFT'S FAULT ERROR

How to fix this error METADATA ERROR, DEVICE SETUP MANAGER ERROR, MICROSOFT'S FAULT ERROR: Basically my computer has had a constant USB disconnect and reconnect sound. I look it up and it says to check the event viewer to see what is causing the issue. It says it is an error, at Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container...
  10. how can i fix “windows could not determine the language to use for setup. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix “windows could not determine the language to use for setup. Error code:...: Hello my Windows Randomly didnt boot and sent me to automatic repair didnt work so i just went ahead and just restarted my pc and now im getting a Install windows error “ windows could not determine the language to use for setup. Error code: 0x80004005 i need my pc for work...