Windows 10: windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed

Discus and support windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,We have upgraded all our clients to win 11 using Intune feature update policy.We have few clients that are failing to upgrade to windows 11. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sumanis, Apr 12, 2024.

1. sumanis Win User

windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed

Hi,We have upgraded all our clients to win 11 using Intune feature update policy.We have few clients that are failing to upgrade to windows 11. After troubleshooting, we have removed the drivers that are blocking OS upgrade. Now the problem is windows 11 upgrade is not happening again. If we go to windows update in settings, it shows up to date. please help

:)

sumanis, Apr 12, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 12, 2024
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 12, 2024
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

1. windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed - Similar Threads - upgrade doesn't show

2. windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed: Hi,We have upgraded all our clients to win 11 using Intune feature update policy.We have few clients that are failing to upgrade to windows 11. After troubleshooting, we have removed the drivers that are blocking OS upgrade. Now the problem is windows 11 upgrade is not...
  3. windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 upgrade doesn't show up again once it is failed: Hi,We have upgraded all our clients to win 11 using Intune feature update policy.We have few clients that are failing to upgrade to windows 11. After troubleshooting, we have removed the drivers that are blocking OS upgrade. Now the problem is windows 11 upgrade is not...
  4. WDF_VViolation once again

WDF_VViolation once again: Hello,im having hard time with my Surface laptop 3 not tablet , i was forced to reinstall the system several times already... bc fresh system allows me to work first few hours :... after then i gets somehow update on drivers and simply crash - blue screen with an error on...
  5. BLUE SCREEN Window 11 once again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN Window 11 once again: Here is the MEMORY.DMP file. My device has been updated the network card driver since the last time blue screen. However, it seems like it doesn't work. It has been in blue screen once again. Please help me fix this...
  6. BLUE SCREEN Window 11 once again

BLUE SCREEN Window 11 once again: Here is the MEMORY.DMP file. My device has been updated the network card driver since the last time blue screen. However, it seems like it doesn't work. It has been in blue screen once again. Please help me fix this...
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade Notification Showed Up Only Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Notification Showed Up Only Once: I got this Windows 11 Upgrade notification when I start my laptop. Then I accepted it and it said that Windows 11 will download in background once the I go to the desktop. After I go to the desktop nothing happened. Only a cumulative update for Windows 10 version 21H2 got...
  8. Windows 11 Upgrade Notification Showed Up Only Once

Windows 11 Upgrade Notification Showed Up Only Once: I got this Windows 11 Upgrade notification when I start my laptop. Then I accepted it and it said that Windows 11 will download in background once the I go to the desktop. After I go to the desktop nothing happened. Only a cumulative update for Windows 10 version 21H2 got...
  9. Windows Security doesn't show anything once opened

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security doesn't show anything once opened: The only thing showing is "Security at a glance". Nothing else . I have tried to restart the "Security Service" task by going to Run and then typing in services.msc. But I couldn't even stop or restart the task. The next thing I did was give administrator permissions for CMD,...
  10. HELP. once again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP. once again: Getting really tired of this. You might know that i have had problems with my computer. I heard that i should reinstall windows. It doesnt work tho the same classic annoying message ''Resetting your PC could not be done'' No changes were made. This b*tch of a message wont go...