Windows 10: Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

Discus and support Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Laptop crashes sometimes when i shut it down everything fine before shutting down here is my minidump please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReeledScroll12, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

Laptop crashes sometimes when i shut it down everything fine before shutting down here is my minidump please helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AthFaqFaHaps8le6yEz5RPY9tdhJ?e=2bAu4P

:)

ReeledScroll12, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

3. little cat, Feb 24, 2024
  4. djole351 Win User

Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

NO PROBLEMO !
    (sorry on bad English)

Step 1

Go to pas't! Change system time! Set 1998 as default Year!

Step 2

Now! Sit back and relax and wait 11 Years until Windows 7 beta shutdown again ! Then
    repeat step 1

You Welcome

djole351, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

1. Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ? - Similar Threads - why BSOD shutdown

2. Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?: Laptop crashes sometimes when i shut it down everything fine before shutting down here is my minidump please helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AthFaqFaHaps8le6yEz5RPY9tdhJ?e=2bAu4P...
  3. Why is Windows 11 slow to Shutdown and Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 slow to Shutdown and Restart: Why is Windows 11 slow to Shutdown and Restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-11-slow-to-shutdown-and-restart/ba71a796-5acf-45e1-accc-da6317471ece
  4. Why is Windows 11 slow to Shutdown and Restart

Why is Windows 11 slow to Shutdown and Restart: Why is Windows 11 slow to Shutdown and Restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-11-slow-to-shutdown-and-restart/ba71a796-5acf-45e1-accc-da6317471ece
  5. Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown

Windows 11 BSOD only after a long shutdown: I reinstaled W11 some days ago due to BSOD, the day before it works fine with only instaled AMD StoreMI, yesterday i get a MEMORYMANAGMENT BSOD and today i get a IRQLNOTLESSOREQUAL and SYSTEMTRHEADEXCEPTIONNOTHANDLED, now i have more things instaled, Brave, Discord, Steam,...
  6. Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep: I got a new Dell m15 with windows 11 4 months ago, ever since I got this, I have had the issue of unexpected system shut downsonce a day atleast.I have searched a lot. Haven't been able to solve it.There are couple of solutions related to Hibernation option in advanced Power...
  7. Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep

Windows 11 Shutdown when in sleep: I got a new Dell m15 with windows 11 4 months ago, ever since I got this, I have had the issue of unexpected system shut downsonce a day atleast.I have searched a lot. Haven't been able to solve it.There are couple of solutions related to Hibernation option in advanced Power...
  8. BSOD when Shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when Shutdown: Hello! I am getting a consistent BSOD whenever I either shutdown or restart my computer. This doesn't happen in any other way. Another thing is that it doesn't happen every time. It goes 1 or 2 days without a problem sometimes. Once had a five day gap between the BSODs but...
  9. BSOD on Windows shutdown

BSOD on Windows shutdown: Hey there, Recently, I've started to notice BSOD appearing, when I try to turn off the system. After I press shutdown, the log-off screen appears and freezes after a few seconds, followed by BSOD with error message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Attached please find log-files...
  10. Shutdown BSOD

Shutdown BSOD: Hello -- If I shutdown my computer using Start > Shutdown, I get at least one BSOD during the next boot-up; however, no BSODs occur if I use the physical power button. The error is "Interrupt Exception Not Handled," and since it occurs during boot-up, nothing gets...