Windows 10: windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this?

Discus and support windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave Hart1, Feb 27, 2024.

1. windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this?

windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this?

:)

Dave Hart1, Feb 27, 2024

2. Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Nick89 Win User
    No internet when computer wakes from sleep mode

No Internet when computer wakes from sleep mode or from cold start until I disable the Local area connection and then enable it.

When I run the diagnostic after it fixes the connection it says this: Local Area connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration - Fixed

But its not fixed. Every time I wake my computer up from sleep mode after its been in sleep mode for a few hours I have to disable and then enable the Local area connection.

When the computer wakes up it has a yellow triangle warning of limited or no internet access. So I have to do the above every time I wake it up.

Things I've done so far: Update drivers, No fix.

Nick89, Feb 27, 2024
  4. windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this?

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this?

1. windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - wake going sleep

2. windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this?: windows 11 will not wake up after going into sleep mode. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-will-not-wake-up-after-going-into-sleep/e3b4271c-840e-4464-a000-3a8e01739179
  3. displays do not wake up after sleep

displays do not wake up after sleep: Hi I recently got a new pc running windows 11 with a amd radeon rx 6700 xt graphics card and msi pro z690-a ddr4 with intel i7-12700F I have 3 monitors monitor 1 and 2 are connected by display port. When my pc goes to standby and then wake ups again. The screens stays black....
  4. Windows 11 doesn't wake up after sleep mode, help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't wake up after sleep mode, help!!: How to wake up my windows 11 PRO after sleep mode. Soon after I upgraded my HP notebook which came with Windows 10 Home to Windows 10PRO, I can't bring back my notebook from sleep mode. I tried all tricks nothing worked. Primary problem is that in device...
  5. Windows 11 doesn't wake up after sleep mode, help!!

Windows 11 doesn't wake up after sleep mode, help!!: How to wake up my windows 11 PRO after sleep mode. Soon after I upgraded my HP notebook which came with Windows 10 Home to Windows 10PRO, I can't bring back my notebook from sleep mode. I tried all tricks nothing worked. Primary problem is that in device...
  6. PC never wakes after going to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC never wakes after going to sleep mode: HI , I am using HP CC 129Tx with win 10 1909 Issue 1 : if i leave my PC for like 10 min the screen gets blacked turned off . then I have to force shut down it to use it again as striking the keys and moving the cursor is not helping me . it's like unresponsive . 2 : if...
  7. how to wake up after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to wake up after sleep mode: Dell laptop inspiron 15 3576 windows 10. when I switch laptop to sleep mode , and try to wake up within short time I am able to hit keyboard (wireless keyboard) to wake up. But after about an hour this does not work I have to use power switch. I have made some changes in...
  8. cannot do anything after waking up from sleep mode

cannot do anything after waking up from sleep mode: I have a Toshiba Satellite LP, I did the recent Window 10 Home update 1903 because they said I would longer receive support for older versions and I usually put computer into sleep mode when I will be just a couple hours but now when it wakes, I get a blurred screen of my...
  9. PC never wakes after going to sleep mode

PC never wakes after going to sleep mode: HI , I am using HP CC 129Tx with win 10 1809 Issue 1 : if i leave my PC for like 10 min the screen gets blacked ( turned off ). then I have to force shut down it to use it again as striking the keys and moving the cursor is not helping me . it's like unresponsive . 2 :...
  10. waking up after sleep mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    waking up after sleep mode: my computer takes forever, 5 mins or so to wake up after it has been in sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-after-sleep-mode/dbb31876-ca52-496b-b682-f1ed2412533a"