Windows 10: Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc...

Discus and support Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I heard that windows 1803 was released a few months ago ( in march , i think ) , with a lot of bugs , and some computers we're not able to boot up ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marinel Cipu, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc...

I heard that windows 1803 was released a few months ago ( in march , i think ) , with a lot of bugs , and some computers we're not able to boot up , for some people, also , this update came with driver bugs and etc..

Should I do this update ? It's working very well now ? No bugs ? And this update already received some cumulative updates / patches ? Because i dont want to risk my own laptop with this update. I'm asking this for all people who have the 1803 update and the latest 1803 updates.

And ALSO : it' s working well with games ? Because many people said that their gaming performance was affected by this update a lot( low fps , stutter ) , I hope this mistake was fixed.

Sadly , i can' t do and test this update , because someone made some settings in gpedit to block most of these updates , and i dont know what settings he made( i know only one setting, it's called configure automatic updates) , and where he made them in gpedit. I wanted to reset my windows os , because all windows10 settings will be reset by doing that , but i decided not to do that.

:)

Marinel Cipu, Aug 15, 2018

2. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug.
    So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My Denon AVR uses WASAPI when watching moves in Atmos, DTS, etc.

After a clean or upgrade install of 1803, the Bluetooth audio slider does not change volume. It makes a beep when moving the slider. Like beeps for every step. If you turn the slider all the way down, the volume does mute. When you turn it up one step, the speakers are full blast. They are always playing a full blast no matter where the slider is. And after playing with the slider for a minute, Bluetooth disconnects. I tried a different BT adapter on this PC. It has the same behavior. It's a multi-boot PC and this adapter works fine in Win7, Win8.1 and Win10 1703. Thanks MS!

This occurs on 2 other PC too. One is a Dell 1820 with an Intel network/BT adapter.

Who else sees this bug?

Who else noticed this? It's not a driver problem. They changed a lot of sound things in 1803.

doctorwizz, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc...

1. Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc... - Similar Threads - 1803 working bugs

2. Touchscreen not working well.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working well.: So recently my touchscreen was not working well so when I tried updating the driver it worked but it only last for a few days. Now this is different whenever I update my driver's touchscreen its gone on the next day please help I tried everything like restarting my computer...
  3. Windows Insider not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Insider not working well: My Windows Insider Programming is not working its just showing this screen, I am unable to change my channel or download preview builds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-not-working-well/46559fa4-c352-4f19-af15-e29aa4b41ce6
  4. Windows Insider not working well

Windows Insider not working well: My Windows Insider Programming is not working its just showing this screen, I am unable to change my channel or download preview builds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-not-working-well/46559fa4-c352-4f19-af15-e29aa4b41ce6
  5. windows is not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is not working well: hi, i run an avast scan and i have recive this message that i have 577 broken registery items, is this possible to fix?, also some windows fuetures are not working like the file explorer, or control panel...
  6. windows is not working well

windows is not working well: hi, i run an avast scan and i have recive this message that i have 577 broken registery items, is this possible to fix?, also some windows fuetures are not working like the file explorer, or control panel...
  7. Taskbar not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not working well: My windows 10 laptop has been showing problems with the taskbar:1. Open app buttons don't show on taskbar at all, I need to press ALT + TAB to switch back to minimized apps.2. System tray doesn't seem to load at all, no icon is present in the system tray, not even the windows...
  8. Keyboard is not working well

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard is not working well: Hello there, I have just re-installed windows 10 on my friend's laptop, after rebooting the keyboard seems to not work well on the web browser, WiFi and settings but it works in the run command and in the windows sign-in. What seems to be the problem?...
  9. JUST NOW GETTING 1803 (installing) 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    JUST NOW GETTING 1803 (installing) 1803: what is the install time for 1803 (gen) in guam american legion already at 64 percent 110511
  10. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803: Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug. So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My...