Windows 10: windows 1803 usb

Discus and support windows 1803 usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Because I had trouble with a VM I am trying to put a Linux distribution on a pen drive. Some issues keep occurring like the protected folders keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maranna, Aug 6, 2018.

1. maranna Win User

windows 1803 usb

Because I had trouble with a VM I am trying to put a Linux distribution on a pen drive. Some issues keep occurring like the protected folders keeps popping up.
    Also I have used 4 pen drives and they are recognized but as they progress it says it cannot create a boot drive. Then I get other message errors.
    I used to do this easily with USB installer and the other installers.
    What could I look for?

:)

maranna, Aug 6, 2018
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Aug 6, 2018
  4. windows 1803 usb

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 1803 usb

1. windows 1803 usb - Similar Threads - 1803 usb

2. Possible USB 3.0 driver problem with Windows 10 pro x64 (Ver.1803; Build 17134.590)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Possible USB 3.0 driver problem with Windows 10 pro x64 (Ver.1803; Build 17134.590): I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5755 that is maxed. 16 Gb Ram, 1 Tb SSD, AMD processor, and a dual-band Wifi running at 5.0. My internet is rated at 100 Mb/s but my other system will typically D/L at 115+. Most of the time it's coming in at ~118 Mb/s according to Ookla Speedtest on...
  3. All usb ports not working after install of windows 10 pro ver 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All usb ports not working after install of windows 10 pro ver 1803: after losing a ssd due to bad config sys which I was unable to repair, I had to get a new hard drive and did a new install of windows 10 from a flashdrive. Now none of my usb ports work once windows starts booting....
  4. Asus PC-01-RC01-D usb remote control does not work on 1803-1809 verions

Asus PC-01-RC01-D usb remote control does not work on 1803-1809 verions: My Asus pc-01-rc01-d USB remote control does not work with Windows pro 1803-1809. I have Asus z87 Deluxe motherboard and after installation of 1803 or 1809 versions of Windows 10 (clean installation and update from 1703) - this HID USB device doesn't work with 2 errors: -...
  5. Installing Windows 10 Pro from USB Stick version 1803 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 Pro from USB Stick version 1803 problem: Greeting people, I followed the instructions in this one, option 1: Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials I have tried 6 times, everytime only the Windows 10 home got installed not Windows 10 Pro. As of 11/03/2018, the only available...
  6. Windows 10 1803 USB ports not working after update.

Windows 10 1803 USB ports not working after update.: I was forced to install the latest update and instantly had issues. First the wifi wouldn't connect anymore and the USB ports wouldnt recognize anything. After a couple of days playing around I took it to a shop. They were able to fix the wifi issue but the USB ports remain...
  7. Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?

Windows 10, Spring Update (1803) - Will the Fall Update Resolve USB Issues?: It's been more than 10 days since I installed the Spring update so I cannot roll back to 1709. Rather than reset my PC and have to reinstall a bunch of software, I would rather wait for the Fall update. Will the Fall update address the Spring updates issues with USB ports not...
  8. Windows 10, Version 1803 USB Issues

Windows 10, Version 1803 USB Issues: Hi, I am having trouble connecting my mouse and other peripherals to certain USB ports. I tried different mice, Troubleshooter, reinstalling the drivers for the USB Root Hub, power cycling my PC but the issue remains. From my research I understand the issue might be caused...
  9. W10 - 1803 USB related issues

W10 - 1803 USB related issues: Hi, My AverMedia Hybrid TV-Tuner USB is not working in 1803. I have tried everything, from Re-Install Drivers, Troubleshoting, Compatibilty settings and nothing helps. I think it is USB related because the App launches normally but when it comes to the point where the...
  10. Powers USB Hub Issues After Update to 1803

Powers USB Hub Issues After Update to 1803: Hi All, I have a powered 10 Port Anker USB Hub, which stopped working properly after update to 1803. Earlier all 10 ports worked well, with each port LED also lighting properly. After the update, only 4 ports on the Hub work, and none others (and even their LED lights do...