Windows 10: Windows 19 build 10130 very jumpy, Any ideas why.....

Discus and support Windows 19 build 10130 very jumpy, Any ideas why..... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I ran windows 8.1 (64) and it ran smooth, quick, no issues. I just put windows 19 build 10130 on, and it is very jumpy. Nothing really seems to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dale, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Dale Win User

Windows 19 build 10130 very jumpy, Any ideas why.....

I ran windows 8.1 (64) and it ran smooth, quick, no issues. I just put windows 19 build 10130 on, and it is very jumpy. Nothing really seems to run smooth, video, even audio....I have 2 gig of ddr3 ram, this is a little computer, but it always ran win8.1 perfectly. It even takes like 2 and half min to load, which it used to load in about 40 seconds. I just want to know if this is common, or something that will more than likely clear up when the release happens on July 29th, because I can live with this for a month..

:)

Dale, Jul 4, 2015
  2. Datvader Win User

Windows 10 Build 10130 Will Not Update to 10159 - Any Ideas?

LOL The issues with this O/S are on going. When you think everything is starting to work it self out, new and old ones are in front of you. I wish you only luck with your's from now on.

Datvader, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Datvader Win User
    Windows 10 Build 10130 Will Not Update to 10159 - Any Ideas?

You are behind by one last night I downloaded and installed 10162. Why some people are having problems is why we should wait and see what comes at the end of July.

Datvader, Jul 4, 2015
  4. rvbfan Win User

Probably because Windows 19 is nowhere ready yet.
    Windows 19 build 10130 very jumpy, Any ideas why..... [​IMG]

rvbfan, Jul 4, 2015
  5. try updating to a later release to see if it fixes it

also if you have just installed it might be doing maintenance tasks, indexing files etc, so could be slower

paulsalter, Jul 4, 2015
  6. nt62 Win User
    Welcome to the forums Dale.

I experienced similar results before clean installing sound drivers (Creative Sound Blaster).

Even if they are not yet designed for 10,
    installing them anyway solved issues related to audio and video.

You might try uninstalling audio drivers then reinstalling them.

Depends on your sound and / or video drivers and / or hardware.
    Good Luck.

nt62, Jul 4, 2015
  7. Dale Win User
    Thanks, I need to be patient, not used to windows doing so much work, I also installed build 10152 and things work much much better.......thank you sooo much.....

Dale, Jul 7, 2015
  8. Gary Win User

You mean 10162, typo's --Welcome to the forum.

Gary, Jul 7, 2015
  9. Dale Win User
    Thanks for all your help. I think it seems to be running better the only problem I have now is it will not allow me to log into windows with a pin ... ..I have to use a password and I am logging on as a local user..

Dale, Jul 8, 2015
  10. Dale Win User
    If you have any ides related to the pin thing let me know.

11. reset the pin, then create a new one. Follow almost all the steps to reset the pin but cancel just before typing in a new one, and then reopen settings and create a new one. Then you just need to click on sign in options when you log in next time.

FuturDreamz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 19 build 10130 very jumpy, Any ideas why..... - Similar Threads - build 10130 very

2. Computer becomes very jumpy then hard resets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer becomes very jumpy then hard resets.: Hey,I am trying to use my computer. At random time the computer becomes jumpy with the mouse only moving intermittently then after bit hits a hard reset with a restart. Kind Regards...
  3. Computer becomes very jumpy then hard resets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer becomes very jumpy then hard resets.: Hey,I am trying to use my computer. At random time the computer becomes jumpy with the mouse only moving intermittently then after bit hits a hard reset with a restart. Kind Regards...
  4. Any ideas? Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas? Why is this happening?: https://reddit.com/link/f4168f/video/jlhxds418zg41/player submitted by /u/iCaff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4168f/any_ideas_why_is_this_happening/
  5. Windows 10 PC Running Very Slowly -- Any Ideas Why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Running Very Slowly -- Any Ideas Why?: I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 3470 with Windows 10. It is running very slowly all the time, with 95 per cent of the 4gb memory constantly in use and the HD sometimes running at 100 per cent or just under. This is when I have only a couple of programs -- Word, Edge --...
  6. Firefox on build 10130

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox on build 10130: For some reason; the latest build of the tech preview keeps resetting my default browser from firefox to I believe internet explorer or the new one for 10 microsoft edge. Does anyone know why it keeps doing this? This seems to be a bug in the tech preview? 7147
  7. build 10130 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    build 10130 product key: I installed this version of win 10.... build 10130 and going through the settings I see that it is not activated. Seems it needs a product key.. Does it actually need one? If so, where do i get it? Thanks for all the information. *Wink Now I remember where it came...
  8. WIndows 10 Feedback on build 10130 will not start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 Feedback on build 10130 will not start: I have build 130 working well, but the windows feedback system wil not start, it just gives me the blank window with the default "To use windows feedback, you must be registered with the Windows insider program..." line. Any suggestions to correct this issue? 6844
  9. Cannot install any builds AFTER 10130/ not 10158 up to 10240

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install any builds AFTER 10130/ not 10158 up to 10240: I've posted this before, but I need to know if anyone know exactly what has changed on builds after 10130, which install and runs completely fine on my AsRock h97m Pro4 board. The bios settings are the same throughout all previous builds on and before 9978 to 10130....
  10. Unable to find build 10130

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find build 10130: I downloaded and installed Tech Preview 10130, upgrading from 10074. Today I had to revert back to 10130 because of an issue with iTunes. I solved the issue and now I want to re-upgrade to 10130 again. When I go into Windows Updates though, it tells me that there are no...