Windows 10: Windows 7 and Defender

Discus and support Windows 7 and Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Defender turned on with latest antispyware definitions downloaded. Scan shows no problems and Defender control panel shows that everything is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidEPh15, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Windows 7 and Defender

I have Defender turned on with latest antispyware definitions downloaded. Scan shows no problems and Defender control panel shows that everything is running normally. However I have an urgent message in Action Center which says that "Windows did not find antivirus software on this computer" Do I assume Defender is running OK and ignore this message?

:)

DavidEPh15, Jul 18, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 7 and Defender

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 and Defender

1. Windows 7 and Defender - Similar Threads - Defender

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...
  6. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...
  7. i cant open my windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open my windows defender?: i tried all the troubleshooting options provided by co-pilot but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-windows-defender/ce650198-1717-4355-9542-36ec41f7d390
  8. i cant open my windows defender?

i cant open my windows defender?: i tried all the troubleshooting options provided by co-pilot but its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-windows-defender/ce650198-1717-4355-9542-36ec41f7d390
  9. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  10. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...