Windows 10: Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a Windows Insider Preview user. As of the last build, my FreeCell game icoin no longer opens the game. I had been playing it for several months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by leathrpaws, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10

I am a Windows Insider Preview user. As of the last build, my FreeCell game icoin no longer opens the game. I had been playing it for several months after downloading "Windows 7 Games with patcher", but in the latest Insider Preview build ( 11102.rs1_release.160113-1800) the game will no longer open. I click on the executable on the Task Bar, and nothing happens.

:)

leathrpaws, Jan 23, 2016

2. Games no longer work on Windows 10

After I went back to Windows 7, my games no longer work. They worked fine before the Windows 10 download.

LarryLyrock, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Games no longer work on Windows 10

The same update that affected games with windows 10 was also applied to vista and 7

Hardcore Games™, Jan 23, 2016
Thema:

Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10

1. Windows 7 games no longer work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - games longer

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no longer works.: I've tried everything including uninstalling, restarting then reinstalling. What is going on and how do I fix this? I have Microsoft 11 on Acer laptop. No problem with any other games....
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no longer works.: I've tried everything including uninstalling, restarting then reinstalling. What is going on and how do I fix this? I have Microsoft 11 on Acer laptop. No problem with any other games....
  4. XBox app no longer shows games and says gaming services needs to be installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox app no longer shows games and says gaming services needs to be installed.: I have uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services and the XBox app several times. Sometimes gaming services installs, sometimes it won't. Sometimes it gets stuck on pending. If I try to download anything is says I need to install gaming services, but I have already done...
  5. XBox app no longer shows games and says gaming services needs to be installed.

XBox app no longer shows games and says gaming services needs to be installed.: I have uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services and the XBox app several times. Sometimes gaming services installs, sometimes it won't. Sometimes it gets stuck on pending. If I try to download anything is says I need to install gaming services, but I have already done...
  6. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price shows but no claim option. I did remove my account and added the account again to...
  7. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price shows but no claim option. I did remove my account and added the account again to...
  8. I bought a game for 20 dollars, and now I no longer have it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a game for 20 dollars, and now I no longer have it.: I purchased a game on my laptop. It was minecraft dungeons, and I spent 20 dollars of my own money on it. I am very displeased with the fact that upon trying to download it on my pc, it is not displayed in my account. I have two different accounts, so i tried the other one....
  9. I bought a game for 20 dollars, and now I no longer have it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game for 20 dollars, and now I no longer have it.: I purchased a game on my laptop. It was minecraft dungeons, and I spent 20 dollars of my own money on it. I am very displeased with the fact that upon trying to download it on my pc, it is not displayed in my account. I have two different accounts, so i tried the other one....
  10. I bought a game for 20 dollars, and now I no longer have it.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows7 games no longer work on windows10 boo