Windows 10: Windows 7 Games

Discus and support Windows 7 Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to download windows 7 games to windows 10 thanks Jerry "*Smile 61751 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerrypc1, Aug 26, 2016.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Windows 7 Games

Is it possible to download windows 7 games to windows 10 thanks Jerry "*Smile

:)

jerrypc1, Aug 26, 2016
  2. Bruce Hagen, Aug 26, 2016
  3. Bruce Hagen, Aug 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 7 Games

dalchina, Aug 26, 2016
  5. jerrypc1 Win User
    jerrypc1, Aug 26, 2016
  6. bestellen Win User
  7. jerrypc1 Win User
    jerrypc1, Aug 30, 2016
  8. sygnus21 Win User

Windows 7 Games

FYI,

It seems the Windows 10 Anniversary update has broken the old Windows 7 games. They now won't launch, even after removing and reinstalling. You're get the icons, but clicking them won't launch any games.

sygnus21, Aug 30, 2016
  9. jerrypc1 Win User
    Well I have them on my hp32 bit and my hp 16 bit windows 10 and they are working fine.

jerrypc1, Aug 31, 2016
  10. sygnus21 Win User
    After the Anniversary update?

Run "winver" (without quotes) and tell me which OS build you have?

BTW it's still working on my laptop as well, but it hasn't been updated with the Anniversary update yet.

EDIT:

Never mind. Seems my old (non-winaero) version stopped working. This version from winaero.com does work with the update.

Peace *Cool

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 Games

1. Windows 7 Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  5. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  6. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  7. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  8. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  9. Gaming PC Crashing

Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  10. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...