Windows 10: Windows 7 home to Win 10 stuck at 34 %

Discus and support Windows 7 home to Win 10 stuck at 34 % in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello All : Downloaded the iso and all seemed good , the compatible report said all was good . But now on the upgrade it has been stuck at 34 % for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Total, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Total Win User

Windows 7 home to Win 10 stuck at 34 %

Hello All : Downloaded the iso and all seemed good , the compatible report said all was good . But now on the upgrade it has been stuck at 34 % for around 1 hr . I do have the circle with the little circles spinning ? Leave it till morning or IDEAS ?

Thanks

:)

Total, Nov 28, 2015
  2. mrjimcat Win User

Windows 10 File Explorer crashes and resets on open from taskbar or windows tab

I do not have AVG on my machine. I do have Microsoft s. I installed a new HD for a laptop. Installed Windows 7 Home Premium, updated to SP1. Installed WIN 10, it is now stuck in the installation reboot with an error. I may look at it again this weekend.
    Win 10 and Win 7 home premium seem to have issues. I have had no issues with Win 7 Pro or Win 8.1 and the Win 10 upgrade

mrjimcat, Nov 28, 2015
  3. win 10 activation with key from win 7

First i want to apologize for my bad english.

I have 2 laptops, one is old toshiba satellite, second is Lenovo G 50-30. Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 Home on Toshiba was perfect, its take me about 30 min, but the upgrade on Lenovo stuck. First it takes about 1:30 hour and in first restart it stuck on
    choice for language keyboard. I try it 4 times, nothing. Then downloaded from MS ISO image, burn it on DVD and try it again. This time it stuck on choice install. The problem was solved with update BIOS, but then i can not run my Win 7, so i make clean install
    of Win 10. Now new Windows said its not activated and not accept activation key from previous Win 7 HP. So, when i can use my activation key for Win 7HP to activate Win 10 Home?

TanerIbryam, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Total Win User

Typed in msconfig into the search box , checked the selective start up . restarted - Upgrade to Windows 10 smooth as silk .....Not stuck at 34 %

Total, Nov 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 7 home to Win 10 stuck at 34 % - Similar Threads - home stuck

2. Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU: So two or so days ago I installed a new GPU in my system and windows 10 has locked me out as a temp user for some unknown reason. I only have one user on my system. Is there any way to fix this issue? Windows RE is also broken. As in it won’t let me perform any actions that...
  3. Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU: So two or so days ago I installed a new GPU in my system and windows 10 has locked me out as a temp user for some unknown reason. I only have one user on my system. Is there any way to fix this issue? Windows RE is also broken. As in it won’t let me perform any actions that...
  4. Windows 10 home installation stuck in temp user after installing a GPU

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Upgrade to window 11 pro from the home version stuck at black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to window 11 pro from the home version stuck at black screen: I cannot upgrade to window 11 pro from the home version. The installation always stuck at a black screen with only the mouse cursor, after a long while the system will restart and revert back to window 11 home. What did I do wrong?...
  6. Upgrade to window 11 pro from the home version stuck at black screen

Upgrade to window 11 pro from the home version stuck at black screen: I cannot upgrade to window 11 pro from the home version. The installation always stuck at a black screen with only the mouse cursor, after a long while the system will restart and revert back to window 11 home. What did I do wrong?...
  7. Drive decryption stuck at 5% for two days on windows 11 home.

Drive decryption stuck at 5% for two days on windows 11 home.: I recently purchased a second m.2 drive for my Lenovo Loq 16 with AMD, added it just fine and Windows recognized the drive. My problems started when I tried to combine both the original drive and second into a single storage pool or partition, Windows would not let me expand...
  8. Drive decryption stuck at 5% for two days on windows 11 home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive decryption stuck at 5% for two days on windows 11 home.: I recently purchased a second m.2 drive for my Lenovo Loq 16 with AMD, added it just fine and Windows recognized the drive. My problems started when I tried to combine both the original drive and second into a single storage pool or partition, Windows would not let me expand...
  9. Japanese Language Pack "Basic Typing" stuck on download, Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese Language Pack "Basic Typing" stuck on download, Windows 11 Home: On Windows 10 I was able to type in Japanese but I needed to again now after downloading Windows 11 and realized I had to redownload it. No problem, tried to download basic typing as that is all I need but it keeps getting stuck at this point. I have restarted my computer and...
  10. Japanese Language Pack "Basic Typing" stuck on download, Windows 11 Home

Japanese Language Pack "Basic Typing" stuck on download, Windows 11 Home: On Windows 10 I was able to type in Japanese but I needed to again now after downloading Windows 11 and realized I had to redownload it. No problem, tried to download basic typing as that is all I need but it keeps getting stuck at this point. I have restarted my computer and...