Windows 10: Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...

Discus and support Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Toshiba laptop came from CDW in 2017 with Windows 7 Professional pre-installed. It was licensed! It has worked just fine all these years with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oldtimeITer, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...

My Toshiba laptop came from CDW in 2017 with Windows 7 Professional pre-installed. It was licensed! It has worked just fine all these years with Windows Update and other updates shut off. Now, after problems with a damaged video driver file from Intel, which I solved by renaming it so it would not load, my computer now says it has a PIRATED COPY. I have read this will cause errors so I'm afraid to reboot the machine. I'm 70 and very sick, don't have the time or money to REBUILD an operating system and install all my software. As a retired Chief Information Officer, I know full well what

:)

oldtimeITer, Feb 21, 2024

2. This copy of Windows is not genuine Build 7601 Windows 7

Hello,

I had a hard drive crash on my laptop and had to reinstall windows 7. I installed a new OEM copy of windows 7 with the key and now I get "This copy of Windows is not genuine Build 7601." I went through the forums and did not find an answer that seemed
    to help. The Key is legit so I am not sure what the problem might be. does anyone know?

SeanMcGuire2, Feb 21, 2024
  3. tdehan Win User
    This copy of Windows is not Genuine Build 7601

Why am I suddenly getting this error message on my Windows 7 machine

This copy of Windows is not Genuine Build 7601

The copy of Windows is indeed genuine and activated. How do I fix this?

tdehan, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...

Activate Windows 7 Build 7601

Activaate Windows 7 Build 7601

mortezatorkaman, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...

1. Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of... - Similar Threads - Professional computer factory

2. Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Professional computer with factory install NOW says 'build 7601 This copy of...: My Toshiba laptop came from CDW in 2017 with Windows 7 Professional pre-installed. It was licensed! It has worked just fine all these years with Windows Update and other updates shut off. Now, after problems with a damaged video driver file from Intel, which I solved by...
  3. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...: Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely, however I have the: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the Original Product Key. I...
  4. Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...

Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the...: Split from this thread. Christian,I had/have the same problem on a HP Desktop, used the Original Win7 Pro 64 Install CD... installed completely, however I have the: Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine error & it will not Verify the Original Product Key. I...
  5. How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error: can Have one people help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-win/99e20a5f-1d88-4df3-b2af-eb9428f46f65
  6. How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error

How to fix this copy of windows is not genuine win 7 build 7601 error: can Have one people help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-win/99e20a5f-1d88-4df3-b2af-eb9428f46f65
  7. Build 7601

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build 7601: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-7601/34a54158-de82-43ff-8c67-e532b6b55f14
  8. Build 7601

Build 7601: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-7601/34a54158-de82-43ff-8c67-e532b6b55f14
  9. I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my computer and now it says ... Is not supported ???: I reset my windows 11 computer and now it says os not supported, why is that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-factory-reset-my-computer-and-now-it-says-is-not/979d7dce-00c7-48e4-9b86-f2d128b6e724
  10. Windows 7 Professional

Windows 7 Professional: Computer asking for product code. Since this is an old version of windows bought 7 years ago, I no longer have the discs or the product code for windows. How and where do I find? Thanks....