Windows 10: Windows 7 Updates

Discus and support Windows 7 Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Has Microsoft slowed down updates for Windows 7? I've been trying to update my machine for 2 hours, and the progress bar has not moved. I have 2.60 Ghz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 4thedestiny, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Windows 7 Updates

Has Microsoft slowed down updates for Windows 7? I've been trying to update my machine for 2 hours, and the progress bar has not moved. I have 2.60 Ghz CPU and 6 GB RAM.

:)

4thedestiny, Feb 24, 2016
  2. 7#
    7# Win User

Nokia Lumia 900 windows 7.8. update

Information about this new update (windows 7.8.) I had 1-2 months ago .I decided to run it now on my phone from different computer in which I have "zune" ,but it only shows information that "no updates found". I opened settings->phone->update ,but there
    is text "current phone software version: 7.10 " and thats all .How can I update it?

3. Cortana is lazy, doesn't like to work:

• I told her to finish all the **** my boss told me to do on the computer. Just like in Star Trek.
    • I fell over a few times being total in intoxicated from my short lunch.
    • Not anymore. I through the machine out the window.

Updates Bite, Feb 24, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 7 Updates

Are you updating Windows 7 because you want to keep using that as your OS or are you updating Windows 7 because you think you have to prior to upgrading to Windows 10? No updates to Windows 7 are required to upgrade to Windows 10 if you download the ISO file and upgrade from that.

Just click the upgrade now button here:
    Windows 10

or download the tool further down that webpage to make yourself a DVD or USB flash drive.

NavyLCDR, Feb 24, 2016
  5. As of now Windows 7 updates are at least priority for Microsoft.They want your computer to be upgraded to windows 10.As of now a clean Install requires ~5 hours to search for updates and then many more hours to download.

Sumit Dhiman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 7 Updates

1. Windows 7 Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Moment Update 5 is finally here: how to download: Microsoft released the fifth Moment Update for Windows 11 in February 2024. This release did not reach many user systems, as Microsoft limited its availability artificially. While Microsoft did state that the update was available to "seekers", users who check for updates...
  3. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  4. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  5. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updating and now my computer will not run: Hello - my computer automatically updated Windows today and now it won't fully run. Sometimes it won't get past the BIOS screen before freezing, sometimes it will get to my desktop and then provide this pop up before freezing again:I've tried restoring my BIOS settings to...
  7. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  8. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

Windows updating and now my computer will not run: Hello - my computer automatically updated Windows today and now it won't fully run. Sometimes it won't get past the BIOS screen before freezing, sometimes it will get to my desktop and then provide this pop up before freezing again:I've tried restoring my BIOS settings to...
  9. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  10. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade