Windows 10: Windows 7 Updates

Discus and support Windows 7 Updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I still getting updates for Windows 7? Regular updates. Every couple of weeks I get new updates.Please do not advise me to pause or discontinue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FredSanfordG, Jan 14, 2022 at 3:27 PM.

1. Windows 7 Updates

Why am I still getting updates for Windows 7? Regular updates. Every couple of weeks I get new updates.Please do not advise me to pause or discontinue updates, because if I do, my system is slowed to a crawl. I don't want anymore updates. I am not upgrading to a newer version of Windows. Why can't my machine just be left alone?

:)

FredSanfordG, Jan 14, 2022 at 3:27 PM
  2. Hockster Win User

Windows 7 update help needed

Language packs should be listed in the optional updates section of Windows Update.

As for installing Win 7, it should merely ask for the qualifying media to be inserted to the dvd drive. That's what XP upgrade install discs did when there wasn't a previous OS installed.

3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 7 slipstreaming with updates question

i got all the updates for Windows 7 in "Windows Updates Downloader" using the newest list from mydigitallife.info's forum which is dated 13-16-2013, but can i use all does updates in the Danish version of Windows 7 Professional SP1-U 64bit?

bcs i wanna slipstream it with a few drives into it aswell here i am talking about Intel Ethernet and NEC/ReneSAS USB3.0 Drivers.

4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows 7 Updates

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

Thema:

Windows 7 Updates

1. Windows 7 Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. Warning update KB5010793 broke my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warning update KB5010793 broke my pc: The update hung up at partial installation and 'please wait'. So I was forced to do hard shutdowns; and then errors and corruption of resources came to the point of the dreaded BSOD. Wasting hours of precious time. Avoid like covid....
  3. Warning update KB5010793 broke my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warning update KB5010793 broke my pc: The update hung up at partial installation and 'please wait'. So I was forced to do hard shutdowns; and then errors and corruption of resources came to the point of the dreaded BSOD. Wasting hours of precious time. Avoid like covid....
  4. Warning update KB5010793 broke my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I Put a BIOS update and Windows Installation Media on the same flash drive? ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Put a BIOS update and Windows Installation Media on the same flash drive? ACPI BIOS ERROR: I've think i've finally found the fix to the ACPI BIOS ERROR ive been struggling with for 2 years on my old laptop, but I ran into a roadblock. I can't charge my laptop since it stopped charging properly after a drop slightly damaged the charging port. I've seen on the...
  6. Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen: So I did the windows 11 update to my desktop PC yesterday afternoon before heading off to work. I got home around midnight last night and am greeted with a windows 11 download and update successful, restart for everything to take effect. Upon restart windows won't even boot,...
  7. Can I Put a BIOS update and Windows Installation Media on the same flash drive? ACPI BIOS ERROR

Can I Put a BIOS update and Windows Installation Media on the same flash drive? ACPI BIOS ERROR: I've think i've finally found the fix to the ACPI BIOS ERROR ive been struggling with for 2 years on my old laptop, but I ran into a roadblock. I can't charge my laptop since it stopped charging properly after a drop slightly damaged the charging port. I've seen on the...
  8. Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen

Windows 11 Update Lead to a Grub Rescue Screen: So I did the windows 11 update to my desktop PC yesterday afternoon before heading off to work. I got home around midnight last night and am greeted with a windows 11 download and update successful, restart for everything to take effect. Upon restart windows won't even boot,...
  9. Can I Put a BIOS update and Windows Installation Media on the same flash drive? ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Update: 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 Auto update: Lost all files, desktop setup, Chrom favorites,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update: 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 Auto update: Lost all files, desktop setup, Chrom favorites,...: Last night 1-19-22 Auto updated 21H2 OS: 19044.1469 caused desktop screen to lose all but 4 icons, printer gone, all data, music, picture files etc. missing. Apparently update disabled my USER profile, as all this info appears to be present using M/S File Explorer OS C >...