windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot

Discus and support windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just had a problem when I tried to install a UXtheme patcher into my windows 10 and accidentally installed a windows 7 one. Now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steveluppino, Jun 2, 2018.

1. steveluppino Win User

Hi everyone,

I just had a problem when I tried to install a UXtheme patcher into my windows 10 and accidentally installed a windows 7 one. Now the computer won't start up and all that is left is a black screen. It seems the computer is running, all the peripherals work, keyboard/mouse, usb sockets, etc. Just not the screen ie. VGA drivers. I looked at the system restore window with the list of programs that were affected and had the VGA driver listed so I guess some trick with booting from DVD drive to reinstall the VGA driver hah, but tried that somehow the silly thing won't boot from the DVD drive even after I set it in the BIOS settings. (well it had two options Hard drive and Boot drive). I assumed it was called the Boot drive the DVD drive, yes?

Anyway, whatever. I was wondering if anyone could comprehend about the point where I am at with this thing to guide me through to an end result (and a good one), just to save the time to do a reinstall.

Thanks.

:)

steveluppino, Jun 2, 2018
  2. trisuseno7 Win User

windows 10 system32 error uxtheme

help me

i have a problem error massage with window 10

error status 0xc0000020

uxtheme error

pls help me toresolve this

trisuseno7, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot - Similar Threads - uxtheme patcher wont

2. BSOD after installing Cumulative Update KB4343909 Windows 10 v1803 Aug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after installing Cumulative Update KB4343909 Windows 10 v1803 Aug: Win10 Pro Completed all updates last night - no issues Woke machine this early afternoon and had a BSOD but missed reading complete details (may have said driver issue) Rebooted ok and found that I had no sound Rebooted again and still n/g Troubleshooter was n/g Restored...
  3. Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install: I've Windows 10, version 1803 build 17134.228 and problems installing Media Feature Pack. I believe I selected the right Media Feature Pack (for 1803 64bits) but during install I receive the message: "this version is not for your computer" the KB3099229_x64.msu has been...
  4. Unwelcome reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwelcome reboot: Microsoft updated my OS in the middle of the day, while my back was turned getting supper. I lost a days work on Excel 2007 when, unwelcomed, they rebooted my system. Is there a way to prevent this?...
  5. Windows 10 installation failure - explorer.exe application error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation failure - explorer.exe application error: So after a few hours of windows reinstalling, it was time to pick a language, keyboard language aswell as my timezone, which I did however I got this “explor.exe application error” which automatically closed itself after around 2 seconds and which then my pc restarted, after...
  6. Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade: So I need to know if there's any legal issues/licence issues with the way I upgraded to win 10. I downloaded the "MediaCreationTool1803" from your website then just used it to click my way to a full windows 10 from windows 7, it's fully activated and I did not use any...
  7. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...
  8. Windows Updates downloading and installing during active hours

Windows Updates downloading and installing during active hours: Hi Windows 10 updated always downloads and installs updates during my active hours which slows the computer to a crawl. I have checked and double checked the active hours settings and it still downloads and installs the update (luckily it doesn't auto restart). Why is...
  9. Windows Crash

Windows Crash: Instant Online Crash Analysis, brought to you by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. [IMG]Primary Analysis Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See http://www.osronline.com for more information...
  10. Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher

Windows Features Problem: .Net Framework 2.0 and higher: I just got a new laptop and I need to install several programs. However when I go to install them the installer pauses on the installation of .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0. It will give me a separate window saying that the program needs access to a specific feature but wont...