Windows 10: windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot

Discus and support windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just had a problem when I tried to install a UXtheme patcher into my windows 10 and accidentally installed a windows 7 one. Now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steveluppino, Jun 2, 2018.

1. windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot

Hi everyone,

I just had a problem when I tried to install a UXtheme patcher into my windows 10 and accidentally installed a windows 7 one. Now the computer won't start up and all that is left is a black screen. It seems the computer is running, all the peripherals work, keyboard/mouse, usb sockets, etc. Just not the screen ie. VGA drivers. I looked at the system restore window with the list of programs that were affected and had the VGA driver listed so I guess some trick with booting from DVD drive to reinstall the VGA driver hah, but tried that somehow the silly thing won't boot from the DVD drive even after I set it in the BIOS settings. (well it had two options Hard drive and Boot drive). I assumed it was called the Boot drive the DVD drive, yes?

Anyway, whatever. I was wondering if anyone could comprehend about the point where I am at with this thing to guide me through to an end result (and a good one), just to save the time to do a reinstall.

Thanks.

:)

steveluppino, Jun 2, 2018

2. windows 10 system32 error uxtheme

help me

i have a problem error massage with window 10

error status 0xc0000020

uxtheme error

pls help me toresolve this

trisuseno7, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot

1. windows 7 uxtheme patcher in windows 10 now pc wont reboot - Similar Threads - uxtheme patcher wont

2. Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing: I installed uxthemepatcher and when I was all done with installing it asked for me to reboot to finish. After rebooting all I see now is a black screen with my cursor acting erratic switching between loading, waiting, i tried restarted 3 times but only repair your computer...
  3. Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing: I installed uxthemepatcher and when I was all done with installing it asked for me to reboot to finish. After rebooting all I see now is a black screen with my cursor acting erratic switching between loading, waiting, i tried restarted 3 times but only repair your computer...
  4. Windows 10 not booting with uxtheme patcher after reboot installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is Ultra Uxtheme Patcher Safe?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Ultra Uxtheme Patcher Safe?: This might be a dumb question I love to customize Windows, and I want some custom themes but I just don't know if ultra uxtheme will break my computer. I'm on Windows 10 home 1909 submitted by /u/tushy444 [link] [comments]...
  6. What's the difference between UXTheme Patcher and UltraUXThemePatcher?

What's the difference between UXTheme Patcher and UltraUXThemePatcher?: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, if mods feel it is, feel free to remove it. What's the difference between these two software? Are they different versions of the same application? Are they made by the same dev? Is one malicious and trying to impersonate the...
  7. Anyone else experiencing issues with Ultra uxtheme patcher and the lock screen loop?

Anyone else experiencing issues with Ultra uxtheme patcher and the lock screen loop?: i don't know why this is happening.i reinstall my pc. update EVERYTHING.end the updates. install ultra ux theme patcher(newest version) add my custom theme. and then maybe a day or two later i just get this issue for no damn reason where it throws me into a lock screen. then...
  8. UxTheme MultiPatcher... now what

in Windows 10 Customization
    UxTheme MultiPatcher... now what: Heya folks, I had used this tool to do some patching [Warning, dont visit: Windowsxlive.net] But now what do I do? Gibe theme pls. Has anyone here experience with this method of theming? *Party 79683
  9. UXTheme Patcher (latest) dont works

in Windows 10 Customization
    UXTheme Patcher (latest) dont works: Hi there, I would like to install Alien Byte's Tron theme, but i fail every time :S HTML Code: http://alien-byte.deviantart.com/art/Theme-TRON-W10-TH2-November-Update-595901768[/quote] i downloaded the patcher and put to the right folder . HTML Code:...
  10. Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Guys,plz help a problem with universal theme patcher for windows 7: Guys im so idiot i used he asw7 or something like that in my windows 10 didnt know it will give problems, : When i start up windows its shows the grey screen with that circle (of loading) and ths screen goes on and off with an amazing speed and now i can log in to go on safe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 uxtheme performance

2. uxtheme patcher after update wont let me log in

3. ux theme patcher wont apper in start