Windows 10: windows 8 install

Discus and support windows 8 install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi if I purchase windows 8 full can I install it over windows 10 thanks 9897 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ecneps, Jul 29, 2015.

1. ecneps Win User

windows 8 install

Hi
    if I purchase windows 8 full can I install it over windows 10
    thanks

:)

ecneps, Jul 29, 2015
  2. -8-
    -8- Win User

Running mango but can't add twitter acc. Error code 500 Is there a fix?

If you go to Microsoft account | Your profile do
    you see a connection with Sina Weibo? If so, remove it. Then also go to settings on the Sina Weibo website and look for connected services. If you see anything Windows related, remove it
    also. Then try to reestablish the connection on Microsoft account | Your profile

3. garym123 Win User
    install windows 8

There is no way to go back to WP8.

Have you soft reset your phone for these problems?

A soft reset does not lose data. it is like pulling the battery.

Hold the volume down button and the power button down until the phone vibrates, takes about 10 seconds, release. Ignore slide down to power off.
    The phone will shutdown and restart.

garym123, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

windows 8 install

Brink, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

windows 8 install

1. windows 8 install - Similar Threads - install

2. KB5036980 installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036980 installation error: Split from this thread. I am also having this same issue. Log files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5036980-installation-error/b6c10b0d-5a74-432d-bf35-f50978a66697
  3. KB5036980 installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5036980 installation error: Split from this thread. I am also having this same issue. Log files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5036980-installation-error/b6c10b0d-5a74-432d-bf35-f50978a66697
  4. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  5. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  6. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  7. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  8. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  9. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  10. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...