Windows 10: Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

Discus and support Windows account stuck white screen loop solution in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I tried everything in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Polaco Azedo, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

Hello, I tried everything in this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-logging-into-microsoft-account-blank/e723395c-04eb-4226-b60e-fa570ce56b41?page=3Nothing worked. I reinstalled the OS multiple times, with multiple configurations. Nothing. It was always in that "Just a moment..." screen loop then freezing in the white screen.The only thing that worked was to install the new Microsoft authenticator https://aka.ms/authapp on my phone. After installing, it asked for a code and the Microsoft account app finally made it. I don't know if this is the right p

:)

Polaco Azedo, Feb 22, 2024
  2. vkumar Win User

Screen stuck in black and white

I have a Lenovo Flex 4 Windows 10 laptop. Additional specifications are listed at the bottom.

I have a very strange problem. My account seems to be stuck in black and white. When I boot the computer, the lock screen is in color. When I log into my account, it is in solely black and white. When I log into another account, color is restored.

I am at a loss. I booted into safe mode and the issue was not resolved. I know it is not a hardware problem, as color would then not appear anywhere.

If anyone has any advice to offer, it would be much appreciated.

EDIT:

I have not found a solution to the problem yet, so the temporary solution I found is to just use another account. Although I don't believe this to be a permanent solution, I am growing increasingly frustrated with using a computer with a black and white screen.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

Edit 2:

One more thing which I forgot to mention is that the screenshots appear in black and white. I have tried resetting both of the graphic card control panels to factory defaults, and have also tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling both drivers.

Specs:

Lenovo Flex 4

Intel i5 7200 CPU

Radeon R5 M430 & Intel HD integrated graphics

vkumar, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

1. Windows account stuck white screen loop solution - Similar Threads - account stuck white

2. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  3. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  4. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop Stuck on white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Stuck on white screen: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  6. Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows account stuck white screen loop solution: Hello, I tried everything in this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-logging-into-microsoft-account-blank/e723395c-04eb-4226-b60e-fa570ce56b41?page=3Nothing worked. I reinstalled the OS multiple times, with multiple configurations....
  7. Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows account stuck white screen loop solution: Hello, I tried everything in this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-logging-into-microsoft-account-blank/e723395c-04eb-4226-b60e-fa570ce56b41?page=3Nothing worked. I reinstalled the OS multiple times, with multiple configurations....
  8. Windows installer stuck at white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer stuck at white screen: hello, i am installing newest windows version from bootable device and now it stuck at screen below almost for 3 hours. Can you please help. thank you...
  9. Windows installer stuck at white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer stuck at white screen: hello, i am installing newest windows version from bootable device and now it stuck at screen below almost for 3 hours. Can you please help. thank you...
  10. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...