Windows 10: Windows Activation And Update Problem - Windows x64 Home

Discus and support Windows Activation And Update Problem - Windows x64 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i have gotten BSOD's and axe has helped me, i recently found out that windows don't seem to be Activated. When i try to manualy activate windows it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vikdal, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Vikdal Win User

Windows Activation And Update Problem - Windows x64 Home

Hi, i have gotten BSOD's and axe has helped me, i recently found out that windows don't seem to be Activated. When i try to manualy activate windows it won't let me, it only tells me that it could not do it... And when i try to press the Change Product key, and change it it Gives me this error code: 0x0000022, Error installing Product key, Could i get some help please. Should i contact Microsoft/Windows? Here's two screenshots of the Screens

Update problem: I also have an problem updating the to the NEW version 1511, 10586? Is this new or an old version?, i also have a problem updating this Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

:)

Vikdal, Nov 12, 2015

2. Having a problem activating Windows 10 after KB4074588 update

After cumulative update for windows 10 version 1709 for x64-based systems (KB4074588) was installed successfully I have been having a problem activating windows 10. I run the troubleshooter and it says that We found a windows 10 home digital license for
    this device running windows 10 home. To activate this digital license you need to install windows 10 home. But, I am running windows 10 home version 1709 os build 16299.248. What do I need to do to get widows 10 activated??

Original subject: Activation

JohnBranca, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Activating Windows 10 After clean Install

I bought laptop with windows 8.1 home single language. I upgraded it to windows 10 through official upgrades.

I recently downloaded windows 10 creators update and did a clean installation. I chose Window 10 Home x64 against Windows 10 Pro x64. and didn't seed product key. I have OEM key.

I've read articles that If I'm reinstalling the same version of windows 10 than It'll be activated through digital entitlement but windows is not activated. I tried passing OEM key but still my windows 10 copy is not getting activated.

How can I activate my copy of windows 10 home?

Sachin_Almighty, Nov 12, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Vikdal, what OS did you upgrade from and do you have the activation key from that previous OS? When you upgraded, did you do an upgrade or a Clean Install?

essenbe, Nov 14, 2015
  5. Vikdal Win User
    I'm Sorry to tell that it was my Manufactor that Installed the OS. I don't know if they installed an Win 8 Or Win 7 version and Upgraded, Or if they did an Clean install (I would guess since i did not have any old OS) I could take contact with my Manufactor if you want? ~

Vikdal, Nov 14, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Do you have a sticker on your PC with the activation number? They are required to give you that.

essenbe, Nov 14, 2015
  7. essenbe Win User
    Download the Showkey application on this page and run it. Don't post the key numbers here, just let me know. Solved Showkey - Windows 10 Forums

Can you give me the URL of the website you ordered from?

essenbe, Nov 14, 2015
  8. Vikdal Win User

Yah, Also i have the Activation Code right in the Shelf here....

Vikdal, Nov 15, 2015
  9. Vikdal Win User
    Vikdal, Nov 15, 2015
  10. essenbe Win User
    When you bought the computer, did you order an Operating System with it?

essenbe, Nov 15, 2015
  11. Vikdal Win User
    Yes, I also ordered it so that they Installed it for me.

Vikdal, Nov 15, 2015
  12. essenbe Win User
    On your screenshot in Post #1 click the 'change Product Key' and put in the activation number they gave you and try to activate it. It should have been activated when you received the computer.

If it still won't activate call the manufacturer and tell them you would like to know why it will not activate.

essenbe, Nov 15, 2015
  13. Vikdal Win User

Okay, Thanks ill do it... Back to the BSOD's then....

Vikdal, Nov 15, 2015
  14. Vikdal Win User
    Hi, essenbee so This Problem is solved. Got No Idea How, But Actually Today it Activated Automatic. Now also all of the Updates that would not update has Updated. Problem Solved, Nice too See you Again. Thanks for the help. Marking this solved.

Vikdal, Dec 17, 2015
  15. essenbe Win User
    That's great news. I'm glad you have that part resolved.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Activation And Update Problem - Windows x64 Home - Similar Threads - Activation Update Problem

2. Problem with Windows 10 Home activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Home activation: Hello, I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro through Bootcamp. Windows 10 is up an running smoothly, however I can't seem to activate it with a legit Product Key I bought a second one just to be sure.... Keep getting Error Code 0x803FA067 or 0xC004C008. Any...
  3. Problem with Windows 10 Home activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Windows 10 Home activation: Hello, I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro through Bootcamp. Windows 10 is up an running smoothly, however I can't seem to activate it with a legit Product Key I bought a second one just to be sure.... Keep getting Error Code 0x803FA067 or 0xC004C008. Any...
  4. activation problem windows 10 home

activation problem windows 10 home: I have Windows 10 home that I upgraded before when the free upgrade introduced. The PC works fine and now I upgrade the board since the current one is not working fine. The Windows is linked to my account which I also used for the upgrade but the activation is not included. I...
  5. activation problem windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation problem windows 10 home: I have Windows 10 home that I upgraded before when the free upgrade introduced. The PC works fine and now I upgrade the board since the current one is not working fine. The Windows is linked to my account which I also used for the upgrade but the activation is not included. I...
  6. activation problem windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Activations Problem with windows 10 home

Activations Problem with windows 10 home: Hello there, A few months ago I had safe booted my pc.This caused my windows to unactivate.Before doing this safe booting process my windows was working fine and I could use all the windows functions.But ever since then I have a small activate windows watermark on the bottom...
  8. Activation Windows 10 Home problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Windows 10 Home problem: Dear support team, Please kindly guide for activation problem for Win 10 Home version due to Windows reinstallation. I have the following problem: we can't connect your organization's activation server. Error code 0x8007007B. Product ID and Win key are the same but...
  9. windows 10 home activation problem

windows 10 home activation problem: Windows 10 settings under activation says it can't contact servers please retry. When opening help with this it says my computer is activated. On opening powershell and checking it says windows is in notification mode. I can't install new apps or ones I own, it stalls at...
  10. Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM: I've tried to install Windows 10 x64 Home OEM but it gets to around 90% and stops. I have two Windows 10 x64 Home OEM packages with activation key. I have tried both and they both do the same thing. I thought it could be the dvd drive but I tried another one that I verified...