Windows 10: Windows activation every time

Discus and support Windows activation every time in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Help, help. I turn on my computer and every time I do the attached shows up. I have scanned with various anti-malware and nothing shows up. Here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shiron, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Shiron Win User

Windows activation every time

Help, help.
    I turn on my computer and every time I do the attached shows up. I have scanned with various anti-malware and nothing shows up. Here is what comes up each turn-on time.

Windows activation every time [​IMG]

Any ideas. Is this really from Microsoft or is it a scam or what.
    Thanks
    Ron

:)

Shiron, Jun 1, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 25, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows activation every time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows activation every time - Similar Threads - activation every

2. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  3. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  4. "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated: I've already read many posts here about actions to take. As far as I can tell my windows is activated. I've had this computer for years but changed a few parts over 4 months ago and suddenly this week I start getting the pop up to activate windows every 30 seconds or so....
  5. "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated: I've already read many posts here about actions to take. As far as I can tell my windows is activated. I've had this computer for years but changed a few parts over 4 months ago and suddenly this week I start getting the pop up to activate windows every 30 seconds or so....
  6. "activate windows" popup every 30 seconds - but my windows is activated

7. windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so: I got an new PC last year and it all working fine.But over the last 9 weeks every three weeks or so i get a pop up asking i need to activate windows. I run the trouble shooter that fix it but three weeks later it will come back.How do you submit a support ticket?If i flow the...
  8. windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so

windows 11 keep saying activation needed every three weeks or so: I got an new PC last year and it all working fine.But over the last 9 weeks every three weeks or so i get a pop up asking i need to activate windows. I run the trouble shooter that fix it but three weeks later it will come back.How do you submit a support ticket?If i flow the...
  9. Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would...: Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would freeze. This was also happening on widows 10.If one application is not activated, for example the virtual keyboard, everything would be fine. Both, problems. I would like you to solve this...
  10. Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would...

Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would...: Almost every time I would activate the virtual keyboard and magnifier the screen would freeze. This was also happening on widows 10.If one application is not activated, for example the virtual keyboard, everything would be fine. Both, problems. I would like you to solve this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 3 day activation box pops up every day