Windows 10: Windows Admin Center under WIndows 10

Discus and support Windows Admin Center under WIndows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Install Windows Admin Center in WIndows 10 both 1709/1803. When I run it I never get prompted for the certificate for Edge which is mentioned in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StanKasper, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Windows Admin Center under WIndows 10

Install Windows Admin Center in WIndows 10 both 1709/1803. When I run it I never get prompted

for the certificate for Edge which is mentioned in all the silly help posts. When I run it logged

in as admin on Windows 10 it seems to work. When I am logged in as a general user and run

WAC as an admin I also get the HTTP 403 error - Microsoft Edge can't get to this page.

I want to log into a WIndows 10 machine as general user and run it as admin. Is that possible?

Is that working for anyone? How can I force / see the certificates under Edge?

Thank you for your support,

Stan

:)

StanKasper, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Law-II Win User
    Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Windows Admin Center under WIndows 10

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows Admin Center under WIndows 10

1. Windows Admin Center under WIndows 10 - Similar Threads - Admin Center under

2. Windows Admin Center: RDP Artifacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Admin Center: RDP Artifacts: I am reviewing an instance of Windows Admin Center and running into some weirdness with RDP via Windows Admin Center. Note the grayish triangle on the right side of the screen and the oddness of the colors to the left of the window. And widgetscase strange shadows with this...
  3. Windows Admin Center: RDP Artifacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Admin Center: RDP Artifacts: I am reviewing an instance of Windows Admin Center and running into some weirdness with RDP via Windows Admin Center. Note the grayish triangle on the right side of the screen and the oddness of the colors to the left of the window. And widgetscase strange shadows with this...
  4. Windows 10 can't be connected to the Windows Admin Center on the other Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't be connected to the Windows Admin Center on the other Windows 10: hello guys, I have two VMs on Hyper-V, both Windows 10. in the first one is installed Windows Admin Centre and I want to connect the other one with this Admin Centre.I get different Errors, but this one often You can add this computer to your list of connections, but we can't...
  5. Windows 10 can't be connected to the Windows Admin Center on the other Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 can't be connected to the Windows Admin Center on the other Windows 10: hello guys, I have two VMs on Hyper-V, both Windows 10. in the first one is installed Windows Admin Centre and I want to connect the other one with this Admin Centre.I get different Errors, but this one often You can add this computer to your list of connections, but we can't...
  6. Windows Admin Center 2007 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Admin Center 2007 Update: I'm attempting to update Windows Admin Center to the latest version. The update fails through Windows Update so I downloaded the latest installer to update manually. The installer fails with a System.ArgumentNullException. SFXCA: Binding to CLR version v4.0.30319 Calling...
  7. Windows Admin Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Admin Center: Hi, when I try to connect to my server, I get this error Message: "Connecting to remote server ctwo9324s.catwellone.com failed with the following error message : WinRM cannot complete the operation. Verify that the specified computer name is valid, that the computer is...
  8. Windows Admin Center Preview 1907

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Admin Center Preview 1907: Hello Windows Insiders! Thanks for staying up-to-date on the Windows Admin Center journey! This release contains fixes and improvements to the Windows Admin Center platform, with some iterative updates to some of your favorite tools and experiences. Azure cost estimates –...
  9. windows admin center fails to open

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows admin center fails to open: Hi, I justed downloaded and installed windows admin center 1809 on a windows 10 version 1803 computer. When I launch windows admin center, the icon for windows admin center shows in the system tray for 1 or 2 seconds but then disappears. No window ever displays for...
  10. Installing Windows Admin Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows Admin Center: When trying to install Windows Admin Center 1809, the install process fails with the following error message. Windows 10 is up to date and running 'Import-Module Microsoft.PowerShell.LocalAccounts' does not help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows admin center errorwinrm cannot complete the operation

2. windows admin center windows 10 install error