Windows 10: Windows aliases help

Discus and support Windows aliases help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have a question about Windows aliases if anyone can help me out I have setup a new aliases and I want to delete my original account well the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GarySmith_1982, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Windows aliases help

Hi I have a question about Windows aliases if anyone can help me out I have setup a new aliases and I want to delete my original account well the email the problem is will this effect my windows activation if I ever format my pc and also will it effect my purchases so to summarise I have two aliases but I want to remove the original that I first started with windows so long ago any help would be great.

:)

GarySmith_1982, Aug 4, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Windows aliases help

Microsoft Account, managing aliases: There is no 'make primary' link next to the email I would like to make primary

Hello GI,

There is a possibility that you are experiencing this issue due to a browser problem or due to some conflict with the Microsoft account settings. For us to effectively assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us which browser are you using when you're trying to manage your aliases?
    • Have you tried using a different browser and check if you're having the same issue?

To change your primary alias and to remove an alias from your account, you may follow the steps provided in this
    article. The article describes the steps on how you can manage aliases on your Microsoft account.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows aliases help

1. Windows aliases help - Similar Threads - aliases help

2. Microsoft please add setting for disable anti aliasing in Photos Viewer :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft please add setting for disable anti aliasing in Photos Viewer :: I was very happy with yesterday's version because MsPhotos was finally able to view pixel art images directly, but just after updating it turned out to be blurry again : I looked for the problem in the community and apparently someone said that MsPhotos becoming...
  3. Microsoft please add setting for disable anti aliasing in Photos Viewer :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft please add setting for disable anti aliasing in Photos Viewer :: I was very happy with yesterday's version because MsPhotos was finally able to view pixel art images directly, but just after updating it turned out to be blurry again : I looked for the problem in the community and apparently someone said that MsPhotos becoming...
  4. different inboxes aliases in same account for email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    different inboxes aliases in same account for email?: hi, i made new e-mail aliases to my microsoft account in an attempt to organize things. i want to have them as separate inboxes in the e-mail app in windows. how do i do that?...
  5. different inboxes aliases in same account for email?

different inboxes aliases in same account for email?: hi, i made new e-mail aliases to my microsoft account in an attempt to organize things. i want to have them as separate inboxes in the e-mail app in windows. how do i do that?...
  6. Select which aliases can be use to sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Select which aliases can be use to sign-in: It would be great if we could select the Microsoft account linked aliases that can be used to sign-inHere's an example. Two of the aliases used on my account are old email adresses, I need to keep active, but to avoid suspect attempt logins happening every day on my account...
  7. Select which aliases can be use to sign-in

Select which aliases can be use to sign-in: It would be great if we could select the Microsoft account linked aliases that can be used to sign-inHere's an example. Two of the aliases used on my account are old email adresses, I need to keep active, but to avoid suspect attempt logins happening every day on my account...
  8. Are python.exe and python3.exe present under "App Execution aliases" By default ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are python.exe and python3.exe present under "App Execution aliases" By default ?: Are these two items in the App execution aliases installed by a 3rd party app ? or are they there by default ? Do all Windows 10 OSes have these two items by default ?...
  9. Are python.exe and python3.exe present under "App Execution aliases" By default ?

Are python.exe and python3.exe present under "App Execution aliases" By default ?: Are these two items in the App execution aliases installed by a 3rd party app ? or are they there by default ? Do all Windows 10 OSes have these two items by default ?...
  10. Are python.exe and python3.exe present under "App Execution aliases" By default ?

in Windows 10 Customization