Windows 10: Windows All in one Repair Utility

Discus and support Windows All in one Repair Utility in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Does anybody have any incites regarding 'Windows All in One Repair Tool' version 4.0 at Tweeking.com? It looks interesting and has a lot of repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RichardC, Nov 22, 2017.

1. RichardC Win User

Windows All in one Repair Utility

Does anybody have any incites regarding 'Windows All in One Repair Tool' version 4.0 at Tweeking.com? It looks interesting and has a lot of repair tools. TIA, Richard

:)

RichardC, Nov 22, 2017
  2. Ernie San Win User

Windows Repair Utility

Hello Jolene,

There's a possibility that your device has a corrupted or missing system file, causing why you are getting a message to download the troubleshooter. In order to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• We'd like to request a screenshot of the notification stating that you need to download a Windows Repair Tool. You may use Snipping Tool for sending a screen capture. To learn how, click
      here.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue? If yes, tell us more about it.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Nov 22, 2017
  3. Windows Repair Utility

I received an information page or notice on my screen a few times today informing me that my Windows operating system can be corrupted and may contain errors and will effect the function of my notebook. The page is listed as Computer Support and How to
    Fix Windows. It says I should download the windows repair utility tool. I haven't experienced any problems with my device, and all updates are done automatically..has anyone else received this kind of notice too.

joleneasia, Nov 22, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

It has a good cautious staged approach. It can help in certain circumstances, but is certainly not a magical fix for all problems. I wouldn't advise using all the repair options at once - use sparingly and selectively.

I would prefer to use built-in troubleshooters and other tools first.

Tweaking.com Programs

There are several tools there, besides the All-in-one repair tool.

dalchina, Nov 22, 2017
  5. RichardC Win User
    Thanks for the input dalchina. I've haven't really decided on using it. My system is pretty stable and I'm a believer of 'don't fix it if it ain't broke.' It just looked interesting.

RichardC, Nov 22, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    There are hundreds of similar applications. I don't like their advertising methods in the first place which are distortions of reality, almost instantly off putting.

By and large they just repeat the functionality of Windows features and present it differently, yet another 'manager'.
    Some features are not necessary and may cause additional complications by two managers on the same job.

Helmut, Nov 22, 2017
  7. [youtube]QbQ0xyGt9fs[/youtube]

Josey Wales, Nov 22, 2017
  8. cereberus Win User

cereberus, Nov 22, 2017
  9. Josey Wales, Nov 22, 2017
  10. dalchina New Member
    There's a difference between a repair tool with some tweaks, and programs that are just tweakers....

Windows All in one Repair Utility [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 22, 2017
  11. Kyhi Win User
    Looks like a Sales Pitch to me..
    Check Boxes and brief description - of it doing what ?

12. Yes we know already posted about that one.

Josey Wales, Nov 22, 2017
  13. Windows All in one Repair Utility

It has its uses, however you need to be careful with it or some of you third party software and some MS could get hosed.

python134r, Nov 24, 2017
  14. It mostly uses Windows commands to fix, so it should not cause any issues, still some caution is advised.

When I used all fixes on a working Windows, it actually crippled it. The author did not like criticism and called me noob. *Biggrin

TairikuOkami, Nov 24, 2017
  15. lx07 Win User
    You would have to be an idiot to use it.

Either you know what you want to do (so you don't need it) or you don't understand it at all and are just hoping for the best.

Thema:

1. Windows All in one Repair Utility - Similar Threads - Repair Utility

2. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  3. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  4. How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I don’t understand why this is happening and you did work last time but now it won’t work anymore and anytime I go to command prompt. It’s an X instead of a C: <— which is my drive...
  5. How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I don’t understand why this is happening and you did work last time but now it won’t work anymore and anytime I go to command prompt. It’s an X instead of a C: <— which is my drive...
  6. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  7. Scan and repair disc utility fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scan and repair disc utility fails: Hi, After the computer was put to sleep the C drive has gotten some error. Windows prompts me to restart the computer to be able to repair the drive. The problem is that after the countdown for me to be able to press a key to skip the disc checking it fails and the countdown...
  8. What are the best utilities/software to diagnose and repair windows 10 problems and issues?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the best utilities/software to diagnose and repair windows 10 problems and issues?: I'm having all kind of problems with my windows 10 pc. From black screen with only the mouse pointer visible, to very slow opening explorer windows, to many other stressful problems. Seems the registry must be having all kind of clutter. I think a good and thorough...
  9. replacement for utility that automates Outlook scanpst repairs

in Microsoft Office and 365
    replacement for utility that automates Outlook scanpst repairs: I'm not a professional IT guy, so i don't know how to solve this problem myself. I'm just Joe Enthusiast here. Here is the situation. System is Win 10 64 Pro, currently at 1809, with patches applied. 16 GB of RAM, with SSD for C: and D: (data) partitions. Outlook is part of...
  10. replacement for utility that automates Outlook scanpst repairs

in Windows 10 Support
    replacement for utility that automates Outlook scanpst repairs: I'm not a professional IT guy, so i don't know how to solve this problem myself. I'm just Joe Enthusiast here. Here is the situation. System is Win 10 64 Pro, currently at 1809, with patches applied. 16 GB of RAM, with SSD for C: and D: (data) partitions. Outlook is part of...