Windows 10: Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have...

Discus and support Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have all calles to Mail go to Outlook? Mail does not have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lewis D. Eigen, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have...

Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have all calles to Mail go to Outlook?

Mail does not have the proofing tools or other conveniences. Nor does it use the same set of previously mailed contacts. Ideally, I would never use Mail. However on some occasions -- in pdf's and other documents or on web pages -- there are links which call mail and enter the address in the To field. I would like to somehow redirect all these links and calls to Mail to Outlook. Does anyone know how I might do this?

:)

Lewis D. Eigen, Aug 23, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 23, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have...

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have...

1. Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have... - Similar Threads - Office users both

2. I have a problem connecting to Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem connecting to Outlook mail: Recently I had to re-install Windows 11 Home. Since then I have to click the sign in button to access my Email every time. I have one win 11 pro laptop and two win 10 pro desktops that do not require this extra step. How can I fix this computer?...
  3. I have a problem connecting to Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem connecting to Outlook mail: Recently I had to re-install Windows 11 Home. Since then I have to click the sign in button to access my Email every time. I have one win 11 pro laptop and two win 10 pro desktops that do not require this extra step. How can I fix this computer?...
  4. Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver?: Are there any way to have a hotkey for the screensaver? Like, I want to have it so that when I press Crtl + Alt + O it would trigger the Screensaver. submitted by /u/XTremeGameboy [link] [comments]...
  5. Is there any way to have the taskbar show in fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to have the taskbar show in fullscreen?: I am using the option of having the taskbar hide automatically and only show when you hover the mouse over it. I would like to be able to keep using this function in full screen mode. IE hover down while for example playing a video in full screen in order to toggle bluetooth...
  6. Any way to install Windows (USB), by having all Services disable?

Any way to install Windows (USB), by having all Services disable?: Hello, everyone. I have Windows 10 on one SSD drive which somehow it broke, possibly to a bad update. I cannot see the Lock screen/Logon, if not on Safe Mode. I also noticed that by opening msconfig, and disabling all MS services, Windows would react kind of normal, but I...
  7. Any way to have back the Sketchpad app?

Any way to have back the Sketchpad app?: submitted by /u/IlContebo123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j19ccw/any_way_to_have_back_the_sketchpad_app/
  8. Is there a way to have both powershell and command prompt in the WinX menu?

Is there a way to have both powershell and command prompt in the WinX menu?: I know you can toggle one or the other, but it would be nice to have both. submitted by /u/NiceShoesWannaDuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5enf6/is_there_a_way_to_have_both_powershell_and/
  9. subfolders have disappeared in outlook on office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    subfolders have disappeared in outlook on office 365: I have office 365 on two machines (laptop and desktop) both with all patches up to date. I have, within outlook, connections to various email accounts. I noticed on desktop that my icloud email account subfolders have all disappeared (if I open icloud on the web I can still...
  10. New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout?

in Browsers and Email
    New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout?: Just got the newest version of the free Outlook Mail . . . but the interface is too verbose(cluttered) and I can't for the life of me figure out a way to revert it back to the nice clean appearance it used to have . . . Anybody, help . . . ? Nevermind . . . it is in the...