Windows 10: Windows App Studio adds logo and image wizard, and more

Discus and support Windows App Studio adds logo and image wizard, and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows App Studio Beta today released its latest update bringing new features including a full-featured logo and image wizard with built in image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows App Studio adds logo and image wizard, and more

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...nd-new-themes/

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2015

2. Windows Update Troubleshooter - Service registration is missing or corrupt.

Right now.

It doesn't even start the setup wizard.

It gets to that Visual Studio logo in a black box in the middle of the screen. It doesn't go through.

Henrique Werneck, Feb 25, 2015
  3. ASHISHASH Win User
    how to add save file option in my app

hi my name is ashish and i made my first windows universal app (GREEN LEAF PHOTOGRAPHY) using app studio and it was my friend photography page which i made it as an app and in that app i can see the
    images but i cant download or save the pic and i want to make this features enable and want to publish in the next update so that the users can download the images and can u please help me and i don't how to add the save option in visual studio

ASHISHASH, Feb 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows App Studio adds logo and image wizard, and more

1. Windows App Studio adds logo and image wizard, and more - Similar Threads - App Studio adds

2. Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard: An update caused the loss of my speakers' device. Not only does my computer say there is no speaker installed, the Device Manager does not list it. Returning to a previous build did not restore the speakers.I tried to Add Legacy Hardware/Sound Driver using the Add Hardware...
  3. Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard: An update caused the loss of my speakers' device. Not only does my computer say there is no speaker installed, the Device Manager does not list it. Returning to a previous build did not restore the speakers.I tried to Add Legacy Hardware/Sound Driver using the Add Hardware...
  4. Removing SUGGESTED ACCOUNTS from the Mail app ADD AN ACCOUNT setup wizard

Removing SUGGESTED ACCOUNTS from the Mail app ADD AN ACCOUNT setup wizard: Recently I face problem in removing my Microsoft account from the "suggest accounts" appearing in the "add an accounts" setup wizard for adding/removing email accounts for the "Mail" app When you select the Microsoft Account example *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  5. Removing SUGGESTED ACCOUNTS from the Mail app ADD AN ACCOUNT setup wizard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing SUGGESTED ACCOUNTS from the Mail app ADD AN ACCOUNT setup wizard: Recently I face problem in removing my Microsoft account from the "suggest accounts" appearing in the "add an accounts" setup wizard for adding/removing email accounts for the "Mail" app When you select the Microsoft Account example *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. Could You Add More Apps?

Could You Add More Apps?: Hey there, So I was trying to download other apps for my Windows, but they weren't on the Microsoft Store, and I checked on this website, and they didn't have it either. A lot of apps aren't on Microsoft Store, and I don't want to download other things to be able to...
  7. Add more instructions.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add more instructions.: I want more help, like saying,” pick the gamercon at the bottom left.” But i love this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-more-instructions/677ff91a-f526-4bdc-a671-6490adda5253
  8. Add bluetooth device wizard keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add bluetooth device wizard keeps crashing: Hello I am currently using Windows version: Windows 10Ver1903 64-bit build 18362.535 I have had an issue of late, every since I updated to windows 1903, where the bluetooth wizard using Windows Shell Experience Host Keeps crashing after displaying the device list for about...
  9. add more RAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    add more RAM: I want to add more RAM TO MY COMPUTER.from 3 gb to 8 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-more-ram/809dfc73-8578-456a-9b99-2042446ab2d9"
  10. New Windows App Studio Release with Windows 10 Store support and more

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows App Studio Release with Windows 10 Store support and more: The Windows App Studio Windows 10 Store Support Release is now available, allowing you to easily create and publish a universal Windows app in record time with no code required. This release builds on the foundation created with July’s App Studio Windows 10 Preview release....