Windows 10: Windows apps don't work can I disable them?

Discus and support Windows apps don't work can I disable them? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; None of my windows apps will open. I have posted about this several times before with no help. So now I learned to live without most of those programs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by debgram, Aug 11, 2018.

1. debgram Win User

Windows apps don't work can I disable them?

None of my windows apps will open. I have posted about this several times before with no help. So now I learned to live without most of those programs. Since Defender doesn't open either, can I disabled it? What about Edge, can that be disabled?

:)

debgram, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows apps don't work can I disable them? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Aug 11, 2018
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 11, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows apps don't work can I disable them? - Similar Threads - apps don't disable

2. Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?: Right now for exampe I can open chrome but can't open steam. Sometimes I can't open neither. I updated windows and it helped but now it's the same again. also screen can lag for a moment and screen shuttering appers monitor turn black a few times and I can't use my mouse How...
  3. Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?: Right now for exampe I can open chrome but can't open steam. Sometimes I can't open neither. I updated windows and it helped but now it's the same again. also screen can lag for a moment and screen shuttering appers monitor turn black a few times and I can't use my mouse How...
  4. Apps don't open, I can see them on my taskbar. how to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  6. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  7. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: Hi there. I need help with Microsoft applications. These last few days my apps, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, please help me with this problem....
  9. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps don't work: A few features like Start menu, Search, Speakers, Calendar, Network access icons do not work. Upon clicking on them, they do not open. The cursor simply converts in a loading symbol and and loads for 2-3 seconds; no results are displayed. Even a few Microsoft apps like MS...
  10. Windows apps don't work can I disable them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows apps don't work can I disable them?: None of my windows apps will open. I have posted about this several times before with no help. So now I learned to live without most of those programs. Since Defender doesn't open either, can I disabled it? What about Edge, can that be disabled? 115816