Windows 10: windows apps have stopped working

Discus and support windows apps have stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; all of my windows apps have stopped working ,they just appear for a second on screen & collapse . these apps are working fine 2-3 days ago . but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Battle Folfox, Aug 27, 2018.

1. windows apps have stopped working

all of my windows apps have stopped working ,they just appear for a second on screen & collapse .

these apps are working fine 2-3 days ago . but I don't know what happened with them .

kindly help me

:)

Battle Folfox, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows apps have stopped working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

windows apps have stopped working

1. windows apps have stopped working - Similar Threads - apps stopped working

2. Speakers have stopped working on some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers have stopped working on some apps: Internal speaker tests ok, with sound, but there is no sound on videos/news/Netflix. Amazon music does work! I must have inadvertently changed a setting somewhere - any help will be appreciated!...
  3. All Microsoft apps have stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Microsoft apps have stopped working: I can't seem to get anything from Microsoft store or the Xbox app to work. I can't download any updates from the store and the Xbox app can't launch any games. I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall but it just gets stuck on the window "Making things awesome". Has...
  4. window app stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window app stop working: sir mere laptop me times coaching application not work properly he shows that window app stop working and a problem caused the programe to stop working correctly window will close the program my contact no 875003085...
  5. Windows Mail app stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail app stopped working: For the first time in several weeks I opened my computer and launched my Windows Mail app, but only my work email was getting synched, not my 2 gmail accounts. They wouldn't show anything. When I went to the Mail setting to manage the accounts, I could see them listed, but...
  6. Windows 10 Apps Have Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Apps Have Stopped Working: After an update, certain default apps (Edge, Powershell, Settings) as well as third party apps (Discord, McAfee) will not work. Sometimes I will get the message "This app can't open," other times the app will open for a split second before closing just as fast. I have...
  7. Apps and Software - Some apps have stopped working

Apps and Software - Some apps have stopped working: Is there anyway to find out which app is throwing up the error as this is a useless bit of information as it stands and the troubleshoot for it just clears temporary files which is not helpful in the slightest. Thanks...
  8. Apps stop working.

Apps stop working.: Hi, In the Reliability Monitor it claims that Photo App - stopped working. I used it briefly and closed it down and saw no evidence of any problem but as stated above the Monitor claims it stopped working. Am I closing it down incorrectly; I use the close button 'X' top...
  9. Apps on Windows 10 system have stopped working

Apps on Windows 10 system have stopped working: I've just this morning had about half of my apps cease working with the message "application cannot work" or words to the effect of. I've found a few solutions on-line but they all require me to run secpol.msc, which all seems to do with security statuses, and my machine...
  10. Apps have stopped working

Apps have stopped working: Just noticed that some Apps i.e. Weather & News have stopped working. I uninstalled them, then did a reinstall without success. The live tiles show the current weather & news headlines but as soon as they are opened, they become minimised to the taskbar. Clicking on the...