Windows 10: Windows Apps Issues

Discus and support Windows Apps Issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop originally came with a Windows 8.1 installation, and has always had issues with Windows store apps not working. Usually the apps appear, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eastman, May 29, 2016.

1. eastman Win User

Windows Apps Issues

My laptop originally came with a Windows 8.1 installation, and has always had issues with Windows store apps not working. Usually the apps appear, then close. I have an iPhone, which videos and photos can only be synced from the Photos app (if iTunes is installed, which it is), but the Photos app will not run long enough to perform any operation. On my desktop however, there is no issue with this, as the apps seem to work fine, every single installed app runs there, just my laptop that won't run them. I've done an extensive search of google, and tried many powershell and command prompt "fixes," but to no avail. When I am on vacation, or visiting someone in town, I cannot take photos off my iPhone to make room for more, which is actually quite frustrating. It doesn't really matter where the photos end up being stored, as I have a homegroup for my computers, and I have numerous external drives for transfers. I would try to remote control my desktop, but that breaks some things on my desktop (hibernation no longer works, sleep lasts for 60 seconds max, etc) and it does seem a bit extraneous, just to save some photos, and sometimes I do not have any means of accessing a network while on vacation, so that would be useless most of the time anyways. I'd like to know a fix, seeing as I cannot find one. Thanks in advance!

:)

eastman, May 29, 2016

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, May 29, 2016
  3. apps---01 Win User
    conflicting applications after sw update on my 7230slide

I am also facing the same problem of conflicting apps since sw update on 30 nov 2010. I think that nokia should launch a new update for this.

apps---01, May 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows Apps Issues

1. Windows Apps Issues - Similar Threads - Apps Issues

2. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  5. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  6. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  7. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  8. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store: I recently activated a subscription of the Xbox Game Pass, but I cannot use it due to my Xbox lap not launching properly. When I start the Xbox app, it pops up with an error of 0x80070426, which apparently has something to do with an outdated version of Windows, but I have a...
  10. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...