Windows 10: Windows Apps store wont open...

Discus and support Windows Apps store wont open... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, so i was looking for a google drive app on the app store and found some... tried to install it... i logged in my account and poof! the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Win10Newb, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Win10Newb Win User

Windows Apps store wont open...

hello,

so i was looking for a google drive app on the app store and found some... tried to install it... i logged in my account and poof! the app store just closed and when i tried to open it again, it wont open anymore, just keeps crashing...

i've tried deleting the folder in the appdata... and reseting it through wsreset.exe still nothing....

:)

Win10Newb, Jul 16, 2016

2. Windows store and Xbox app wont open

Original title: windows store and xbox app

The xbox app and the windows store app wont open on my computer

iTz_Gerry_xD, Jul 16, 2016
  3. Vidoes wont open and the Windows Store wont open.

So i was trying to open a video i just rendered, but i couldn´t, it told me to reinstall the app, so i went to open the windows store app, but it wouldn't open, what do i do now? Please help.

[Original title: Vidoes wont open and the windows store wont open.]

MarioSquillace, Jul 16, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 16, 2016
  5. Win10Newb Win User
    yay! finally! thank you!

Win10Newb, Jul 16, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Apps store wont open... - Similar Threads - Apps store wont

2. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  3. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  4. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  5. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  6. Microsoft Store app wont open

7. Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open

Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open: So I was trying to install mods for a game that was located in the WindowsApps folder but since you cant edit the folder by default i did all these things to get myself into the folder but when i did get in, i still couldnt create new folders inside of it which meant i...
  8. Windows Store and all Apps wont open

Windows Store and all Apps wont open: Hi, Can someone help as I have tried about everything possible. All Windows Apps will not open / Windows Store will not open / Can not open Pictures, calculator, feedback hub .... just about everything wont open. If I click on Windows Store - a blank box opens then...
  9. microsoft store app wont open

microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f
  10. Windows Store Wont Open

Windows Store Wont Open: Hi, I cant seem to get my Windows store to open. My install is about a day old, and was a clean install. When I click the store icon I get a brief view of it loading and then it disappears. I've tried going to my app data and deleting the windows store files. I've gone...