Windows 10: Windows Areo for Windows 10 32bit?

Discus and support Windows Areo for Windows 10 32bit? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was just wondering if I could get a program that can add the glass affect on my Window boraders and taskbar (like Windows Vista and 7 did). 52772 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows102k16, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Windows Areo for Windows 10 32bit?

I was just wondering if I could get a program that can add the glass affect on my Window boraders and taskbar (like Windows Vista and 7 did).

:)

Windows102k16, Jun 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Jun 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Jun 7, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows Areo for Windows 10 32bit?

philc43, Jun 8, 2016
Thema:

Windows Areo for Windows 10 32bit?

1. Windows Areo for Windows 10 32bit? - Similar Threads - Areo 32bit

2. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade: I have a laptop that had windows8 and has been upgraded to Win 10, BUT is has 32bit version. Machine is 64 bit and I want to try 64 version. I see it requires clean install. I can do that FULL backup of course. What about my activation key? I believe the old keys do not work...
  3. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade: I have a laptop that had windows8 and has been upgraded to Win 10, BUT is has 32bit version. Machine is 64 bit and I want to try 64 version. I see it requires clean install. I can do that FULL backup of course. What about my activation key? I believe the old keys do not work...
  4. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having a BSOD only on Windows 11 and only when printing from a 32bit process on 64 bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a BSOD only on Windows 11 and only when printing from a 32bit process on 64 bit...: Hello,We have an application we use to reproduce the issue, which in summary, gets to a point where it prints from a 32 bit application to the the 64 bit Amyuni PDF Converter on Windows 11 and the print job has a TIFF image with transparencies, when printing at DPI of 300 or...
  6. Having a BSOD only on Windows 11 and only when printing from a 32bit process on 64 bit...

Having a BSOD only on Windows 11 and only when printing from a 32bit process on 64 bit...: Hello,We have an application we use to reproduce the issue, which in summary, gets to a point where it prints from a 32 bit application to the the 64 bit Amyuni PDF Converter on Windows 11 and the print job has a TIFF image with transparencies, when printing at DPI of 300 or...
  7. I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to...: I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to reload OS and Boot software since computer has been EOL for a long time and the are no links to Microsoft...
  8. I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to...

I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to...: I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to reload OS and Boot software since computer has been EOL for a long time and the are no links to Microsoft...
  9. Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10?: Can I get the areo glass theme on windows 10? I miss the old windows 7 areo glass transparent theme and keep going to 3rd party websites and nothing works. Can I please get some help. Thank you in advance....
  10. disable,remove optical areo "busy mouse icon"

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable,remove optical areo "busy mouse icon": https://i.stack.imgur.com/D2alZ.gif there is no setting in mouse options for that. i search a registry,cmd,gepdit Mod thanks 128132