Windows 10: Windows auto login.

Discus and support Windows auto login. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My sister was trying to get into her account on my families windows 10 pc. her account has a time limits connected to her account (using timeboss ( a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MinecraftChest1, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Windows auto login.

My sister was trying to get into her account on my families windows 10 pc. her account has a time limits connected to her account (using timeboss ( a program that i won't get into because it isn't the problem)) and for some reason is out of time (again, i wont get into it because my dad can probly figure that out). the problem is that when she gets into her account, it naturally signs her out, but for some reason, windows signs her back in again. I have tried rebooting the computer to fix the problem and found out just by waiting that windows will stop after about fifty tries to sign her in. [Solved.] Has anyone else had a similar problem or has any tips on how to fix the problem? if so, please post below.

:)

MinecraftChest1, Jul 10, 2018

2. Turn off auto-login?

To stop the automatic log-in, please follow the
    auto-login to windows steps listed here
    , except when you get to the point to automatically login, check the box instead. That'll turn it off.

If you want to remove the extra account, you can also do that using the same steps (just click the "remove" button).

And finally, if you want to go back to Windows 8.1, get the Windows 8.1 install files

here

PS. You cannot ever delete the account with the actual name of "administrator" or you will ruin your computer.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 10, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows auto login.

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows auto login.

1. Windows auto login. - Similar Threads - auto login

2. Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...: Hello, we have many Windows 10 PCs that run in remote locations since 2019. These PCs auto-logon/login a user automatically at bootup. Suddenly in 2024, these PCs will not auto-login any longer. The PCs rarely reboot but do occasionally when Windows Update reboots the PC. So...
  3. Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...: Hello, we have many Windows 10 PCs that run in remote locations since 2019. These PCs auto-logon/login a user automatically at bootup. Suddenly in 2024, these PCs will not auto-login any longer. The PCs rarely reboot but do occasionally when Windows Update reboots the PC. So...
  4. Windows 10 PCs suddenly will not auto-login a default user any longer in 2024, after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz

How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz: So I'm trying to disable auto login on my pc so I get loaded into the login screen, back on windows 10 this was the default, didn't need a password or anything just a login screen. However this was enabled when I got my new pc which has windows 11 and have no way of disabling...
  6. How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz: So I'm trying to disable auto login on my pc so I get loaded into the login screen, back on windows 10 this was the default, didn't need a password or anything just a login screen. However this was enabled when I got my new pc which has windows 11 and have no way of disabling...
  7. How to setup auto login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to setup auto login?: Hello, I've tried adjusting the registry and changing the sign in options to never require a password to log in. But in netplwiz I can't get the check box "user must better a user name and password to use this computer" to pop up. I only have one admin account logged created...
  8. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login stuck on welcome: Help i used cmd to activate administrator account but when I signed in it started setup process then when it was finally done my desktop was flashing black/grey and so was Taskbar I couldn't click on anything. Now when I boot it auto signs into administrator but gets stuck at...
  9. Auto login stuck on welcome

Auto login stuck on welcome: Help i used cmd to activate administrator account but when I signed in it started setup process then when it was finally done my desktop was flashing black/grey and so was Taskbar I couldn't click on anything. Now when I boot it auto signs into administrator but gets stuck at...
  10. Auto login stuck on welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging