Windows 10: Windows Automatically turns off gamebar even if i turn it on - Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Automatically turns off gamebar even if i turn it on - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game bar has been acting weird, I looked at every site that says the solution but it never works. I've tried Renaming SoftwareDistrubution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hi_Lucas_C, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Windows Automatically turns off gamebar even if i turn it on - Windows 10

The game bar has been acting weird, I looked at every site that says the solution but it never works. I've tried Renaming SoftwareDistrubution to SoftwareDistrubution.old, I've also tried editing the registries, and I've tried uninstalling the Xbox app and reinstalling the app. None work I think what might have happened is that my registries have disappeared for my gamebar. Please Help me.

:)

hi_Lucas_C, Jul 25, 2018

2. Gamebar process problem

This **** runs in the background even if you uninstall Xbox app and have everything turned off it's a consistent pain in the ass that I have to kill the process every time I'm gaming because it eats my framerate when I've never used it or want to use it.

DavidSischo, Jul 25, 2018
  3. lorraine walsh, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Windows Automatically turns off gamebar even if i turn it on - Windows 10

What Windows features you turn off?

Forget about running the Windows Experience Test on a new build, because it automatically turns on AERO.

SummerDays, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows Automatically turns off gamebar even if i turn it on - Windows 10

1. Windows Automatically turns off gamebar even if i turn it on - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Automatically turns off

2. Windows 10 keeps turning on and off automatically even after installing it. Help,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps turning on and off automatically even after installing it. Help,: Brother, I have made a new computer 15 days ago, I downloaded Windows from Microsoft and installed it, it worked fine for 7 days, after that Windows started showing blue screen, then I tried to fix the problem by watching YouTube videos, but problems started appearing one...
  3. Windows 10 keeps turning on and off automatically even after installing it. Help,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps turning on and off automatically even after installing it. Help,: Brother, I have made a new computer 15 days ago, I downloaded Windows from Microsoft and installed it, it worked fine for 7 days, after that Windows started showing blue screen, then I tried to fix the problem by watching YouTube videos, but problems started appearing one...
  4. Xbox Gamebar keeps turning off and off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamebar keeps turning off and off.: So when I go and turn on Xbox Game bar and go to another tab and come back it turns off. I have tried the regedit and gpedit things but they dont work, then i realised that the GameDVR and Broadcast Service isnt on and when I try to turn it to automatic it says The Parameter...
  5. Xbox Gamebar keeps turning off and off.

Xbox Gamebar keeps turning off and off.: So when I go and turn on Xbox Game bar and go to another tab and come back it turns off. I have tried the regedit and gpedit things but they dont work, then i realised that the GameDVR and Broadcast Service isnt on and when I try to turn it to automatic it says The Parameter...
  6. Xbox Gamebar keeps turning off and off.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Game Bar Toggles Off automatically even if I turn it on

Game Bar Toggles Off automatically even if I turn it on: I'm trying to record a game but whenever I try to toggle it on, it toggles back off and I can't record. I tried everything I could possibly do related to changing the registry to fix it, but it still doesn't work. The only reason why I prefer the recorder is because it...
  8. Windows 10 turns off and on automatically. Shows automatic repair screen but turns off...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 turns off and on automatically. Shows automatic repair screen but turns off...: My Windows 10 lenovo turns off and on automatically. First it shows 'preparing automatic repair' but turns off again before anything comes up. A few times Windows repair blue screen comes up but before I can pick any option it turns off again. At times i also manage to get...
  9. Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off.: Last year, I used a third party app to remove all xbox apps since I didnt need them. I now know that was a mistake. I have tried everything I could find online to get them back. Is there anyway I can get the xbox services back without resetting windows? Here is what happens...
  10. Turn off automatic Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn off automatic Windows 10 Updates: Hello. To turn off automatic updates in Windows 10, we basically need to prevent the Windows Update service from running on startup. This can be done by going to Start Menu>type 'Services'>look for a service called 'Windows Update' and double click on it>if it's already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game bar automatically turns off

2. game bar turns off automatically

3. game bar turning off automatically

4. how to fix gamebar turns off after turning on,
  5. windows game bar turns off even when clicked on,
  6. game bar switching itself off,
  7. game bar switch turns off automatically,
  8. gamebar switches off when i turn it on,
  9. game bar turns off,
  10. windows game bar off automatically,
  11. game bar turnS off when turning on,