Windows 10: Windows 'Background' Photos - Where can I view them

Discus and support Windows 'Background' Photos - Where can I view them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Each day, as I 'power-up' my computer, I am greeted by a new 'background' photo. Wonderful images. Is there a place where I can go to look at those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Topcat7, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Topcat7 Win User

Windows 'Background' Photos - Where can I view them

Each day, as I 'power-up' my computer, I am greeted by a new 'background' photo. Wonderful images.
    Is there a place where I can go to look at those 'past' photos that I no longer see on my screen?
    Am I able to download one to use as my permanent 'background' photo?

:)

Topcat7, Sep 19, 2016

2. Attaching photo to emails

I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Outlook. When emailing and attaching a photo the recipient receives the picture on the new Windows 10 black background but there is a 'View Collection' icon where the recipient can access every photo on my computer. How
    do I delete the View Collection icon?

DavidHurdleZQ, Sep 19, 2016
  3. Shane073 Win User
    Change the background colour of Windows 10 Photo app?

Right click on the image within the photo app, click open with, choose photo gallery and it should open with a white background. You can tick a box to make the photo gallery the default option. (Photo gallery and photo seem to be two different apps).

Not sure why this changed in Windows 10, XP, 7 and 8 always use to open in the photo gallery for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Shane

Shane073, Sep 19, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

These are the are the pictures you get if you choose 'Windows spotlight' as the background for your lockscreen, This thread tells you where to find them.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

Type 'spotlight' in the search box above to find more threads on the subject.

Thema:

1. Windows 'Background' Photos - Where can I view them - Similar Threads - 'Background' Photos Where

2. Where can I view app passwords?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I view app passwords?: Hello, I recently started using Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows 11 and had to create an app specific password when I added my Outlook account. My problem is, I can't find that password in security settings. Is there a list of app passwords somewhere I can reference?Thanks!...
  3. Where can I view app passwords?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I view app passwords?: Hello, I recently started using Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows 11 and had to create an app specific password when I added my Outlook account. My problem is, I can't find that password in security settings. Is there a list of app passwords somewhere I can reference?Thanks!...
  4. Where can I view my windows 10 password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I view my windows 10 password?: I need this so I can revert 'go back' to windows 10 from windows 11. I have tried under windows credentials, it is not stored there. I would like to view it rather than change it if possible....
  5. Where can I view my windows 10 password?

Where can I view my windows 10 password?: I need this so I can revert 'go back' to windows 10 from windows 11. I have tried under windows credentials, it is not stored there. I would like to view it rather than change it if possible....
  6. My photos have disappeared from Windows 10. Where can I find them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photos have disappeared from Windows 10. Where can I find them?: My photos have disappeared from Windows 10. Where can I find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-have-disappeared-from-windows-10-where/b5b61cc2-8e2d-4a91-b3ad-f39c8083c4b9
  7. Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept?: Windows 10: Where is the background photo kept? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-where-is-the-background-photo-kept/4562c205-7af0-4a1c-b88f-ff94b847ed7d
  8. Can I recall a background photo of an owl

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I recall a background photo of an owl: Can I recall a photo of an owl that once appeared on 'daily auto change background pictures'. Windows 10 Desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-recall-a-background-photo-of-an-owl/6f724d5a-6818-425e-9dd8-b5334cfcf2d9
  9. Photos from Windows Todo app, where can I download them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos from Windows Todo app, where can I download them?: I really like them and I would like to use them on the desktop as well. If anyone knows where to download them, please let me know. Cheers. submitted by /u/coldgrapefruit666 [link] [comments]...
  10. Can I view only photos not in an album within Windows 10 Photos?

Can I view only photos not in an album within Windows 10 Photos?: Question in title. I would like to organize my entire photograph library and it would be much easier for me to only see photos not in albums, whilst I am organizing. Kind Regards, Neil....