Windows 10: Windows backup ends with "Invalid Windows Handle" and error code 0x800

Discus and support Windows backup ends with "Invalid Windows Handle" and error code 0x800 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; working fine until recently started to fail. No changes that I recall. I can create an image backup, but file backup where I select the folders to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by RLL, Jun 30, 2016.

1. RLL
    RLL Win User

Windows backup ends with "Invalid Windows Handle" and error code 0x800

working fine until recently started to fail. No changes that I recall. I can create an image backup, but file backup where I select the folders to backup gets the error. I have set it with and without image backup included.

:)

2. Windows 10 - PIN Login

My laptop using Windows 10 responds with an error code when I try to use my PIN. I get an "invalid code" message.

Anthony RRicci, Jun 30, 2016
  3. atikuruu Win User
    5800 XM " General: System Error " on saving music file

WHAT CAN I DO NOW

atikuruu, Jun 30, 2016
Thema:

Windows backup ends with "Invalid Windows Handle" and error code 0x800

1. Windows backup ends with "Invalid Windows Handle" and error code 0x800 - Similar Threads - backup ends Invalid

2. Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11: Hey,Since the release of Windows 11, I've been trying to run some automation code on this OS, but I'm inconsistently getting this error when trying to run some different CMD commands using subprocess.Popen in Python3 - [WinError 6] The handle is invalidI scouted all around...
  3. Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11: Hey,Since the release of Windows 11, I've been trying to run some automation code on this OS, but I'm inconsistently getting this error when trying to run some different CMD commands using subprocess.Popen in Python3 - [WinError 6] The handle is invalidI scouted all around...
  4. Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11: Hey,Since the release of Windows 11, I've been trying to run some automation code on this OS, but I'm inconsistently getting this error when trying to run some different CMD commands -[WinError 6] The handle is invalidI scouted all around the internet but only found solutions...
  5. Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Handle Error in Windows 11: Hey,Since the release of Windows 11, I've been trying to run some automation code on this OS, but I'm inconsistently getting this error when trying to run some different CMD commands -[WinError 6] The handle is invalidI scouted all around the internet but only found solutions...
  6. Handle is invalid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Handle is invalid: Whenbibtry to log into my computer I get an error message that the Handle is Invalid. Even when i attempt to start in safe mode it still try's to have me log in and gives me that error message submitted by /u/Ritagra [link] [comments]...
  7. Error Code: The handle is invalid. 0x80070006

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code: The handle is invalid. 0x80070006: Hi! I'm installing WAPT performance test software on my 64bit Windows 10 laptop to test websites for a college assignment. The installation process went smooth. But when I'm going to run a test which requires the app to record it, I get this error: [ATTACH] Running the...
  8. Fix The Handle is Invalid error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The Handle is Invalid error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are you stuck at the Windows login screen and you see an error message The Handle is invalid you need first to ensure that you are using the correct credentials to log in. If you are sure that they [...] This post Fix The Handle is Invalid error on...
  9. "Invalid Handle" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  10. The handle is invalid

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The handle is invalid: hey guys. I have never set a password for my Computer. And now it asks for a password. I Try once and it says The handle is invalid. I have windows 10 if that's relevant to the problem. I have tried Holding 'SHIFT and clicking restart' but it still doesn't work. Please...