Windows 10: Windows boot manager don't work

Discus and support Windows boot manager don't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is legion slim7i and it shows windows boot manager and setup and diagnostic splash. And it does not boot the laptop even if I select the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neel Rajendrabhai Patel, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Windows boot manager don't work

My laptop is legion slim7i and it shows windows boot manager and setup and diagnostic splash. And it does not boot the laptop even if I select the windows boot manager. I select on setup and click F9 to setup defaults and than press F10 to save and exit. But after that it black out and nothing happens. Than it started from the first Winslow boot manager , setup and all. How to start my laptop without losing my data. Please resolve it as soon as possible. My exam starts in two days.

:)

Neel Rajendrabhai Patel, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows boot manager don't work 45596d1485958941t-dolby-advanced-audio-v2-windows-10-don-t-work-1.png

Valeriu, Jun 23, 2024
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 23, 2024
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Windows boot manager don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Windows boot manager don't work

1. Windows boot manager don't work - Similar Threads - boot manager don't

2. Windows boot manager don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows boot manager don't work: My laptop is legion slim7i and it shows windows boot manager and setup and diagnostic splash. And it does not boot the laptop even if I select the windows boot manager. I select on setup and click F9 to setup defaults and than press F10 to save and exit. But after that it...
  3. The windows boot sounds don't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The windows boot sounds don't work: The windows logon, logoff, and system exit sounds aren't working.FYI: -I am using windows 10 21H2-I have disabled fast startup-I have enabled windows boot sound in the sounds menu-I have added sounds into the ones that didn't have soundsIt still doesn't work and I have...
  4. The windows boot sounds don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows boot sounds don't work: The windows logon, logoff, and system exit sounds aren't working.FYI: -I am using windows 10 21H2-I have disabled fast startup-I have enabled windows boot sound in the sounds menu-I have added sounds into the ones that didn't have soundsIt still doesn't work and I have...
  5. The windows boot sounds don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Boot Manager: Hi everyone, Over the past year, I’ve had issues where my computer starts up and I get a blue screen telling me the boot options are wrong I forget the exact wording. I use the Escape button to open the BIOS settings, where I change the boot for my first device to EUFI...
  7. Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Boot Manager: Please help me fix Windows boot manager has been blocked by the current security policy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-manager/7c342cd3-0a72-477d-86a5-b51058d5cec3
  8. I don't have access to the Windows Boot Manager.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't have access to the Windows Boot Manager.: I have a hard disk drive and an SSD. When I start or restart the computer I have a blue screen which says your PC/Device need to be repaired. I have to go through UEFI Firmware settings, boot device options and chose Windows Boot Manager. How can I skip these steps to get the...
  9. Boot manager legacy mode not working?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot manager legacy mode not working?: Hi, I've got a computer running Windows 10 but sometimes want to boot to a different system i.e. grub bootloader and I want to use the legacy boot menu. I've set bootmenupolicy to legacy but it still seems to use the modern blue graphics based boot menu. Can anyone give me...
  10. Power off and task manager don't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power off and task manager don't work: Hi everyone, I'm experiencing some trouble with my surface book 2. When i press the Windows button and try to turn off the computer, all the usual buttons turn off,reboot,etc... are not there. Instead there is a sentence saying "Power saving options are not available at the...