Windows 10: Windows Boot too slow

Discus and support Windows Boot too slow in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever I switch on my Laptop , It takes about 2min to load . It is very frustrating . The thing is that it shows multiple messages such as "Waiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by vishnudev, Apr 28, 2016.

1. vishnudev Win User

Windows Boot too slow

Whenever I switch on my Laptop , It takes about 2min to load . It is very frustrating . The thing is that it shows multiple messages such as "Waiting for Local Session manager" , "Starting Services" , "Preparing Windows" at every startup and "Stopping services" , "Stopping Group policy client service" , "Telling services that Windows is shutting down" at shutdown.
    I run windows 10 on Intel i3 and 4gb ram.
    Please help me ASAP.

:)

vishnudev, Apr 28, 2016
  2. Dav88 Win User

Why does Windows 10 take so long to boot?

Cortana is no help. No surprise.

I too am waiting for a response to the slow boot up in Windows 10 compared to the good speed in Windows 8.1.

Dav88, Apr 28, 2016
  3. SLOW Nokia!

Did you install any apps or themes right before your phone went slow? Does the phone boot slow too?

Fender77---01, Apr 28, 2016
  4. vishnudev Win User

Windows Boot too slow

Thought that this forum is active and will get answers instantly . totally lost hope.

vishnudev, Apr 29, 2016
  5. Wullail Win User
    We mostly have other things to do and try and help people as and when we get time.....I suggest you go pay someone in a repair shop if you want instant help.

Wullail, Apr 29, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    We are very international forum (not Microsoft service) and members are from all time and date zones. Members range from total novices to very versed in IT but some on more of HW side and other on SW side so your questions may have to wait until somebody in that branch looks at it.
    That being said, I would think that your problem may be very fragmented and/or slow HDD. Other problems may include too many startup programs, lack of free RAM (2GB taken by graphic shadow memory etc.).
    You could use: BootRacer to find out which part of BOOT process takes most time and so narrow problem to part that takes most time.

CountMike, Apr 29, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Boot too slow

1. Windows Boot too slow - Similar Threads - Boot too slow

2. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 boot speed too slow: My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow...
  3. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 boot speed too slow: My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow...
  4. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WiFi too slow to start after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi too slow to start after boot: For the last few weeks, I have noticed that my WiFi is too slow to start after boot, and Internet connectivity occurs even long after I start my PC. It takes more than 10 minutes after my device fully boots up for the Internet to really work. But once it starts working, it...
  6. WiFi too slow to start after boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi too slow to start after boot: For the last few weeks, I have noticed that my WiFi is too slow to start after boot, and Internet connectivity occurs even long after I start my PC. It takes more than 10 minutes after my device fully boots up for the Internet to really work. But once it starts working, it...
  7. my laptop boots too slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop boots too slow.: Hi my laptop boots very slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boots-too-slow/b33383bb-703d-428f-879f-4594c9caa1b6
  8. WiFi too slow to start after boot...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi too slow to start after boot...: Over the last few months, I notice that my WiFi is too slow to start after boot, and internet connectivity happens even later. It takes well over 5 minutes after my device boots up completely for internet to actually work. But once it starts working, it works without...
  9. windows 10 boot ups way too slow

windows 10 boot ups way too slow: Latest updates have been installed in my pc but it performs slow. Boot up time is the worst. What settings should i change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-ups-way-too-slow/45613b71-a826-4b16-8228-736f38357c69
  10. Windows is too slow

Windows is too slow: Windows has been too slow after the update, update all the drivers and check the entire Windows Defender computer, any ideas that may be happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-too-slow/55dd2c39-e3e9-4a02-8f37-5c0435498174