Windows 10: Windows boot up

Discus and support Windows boot up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was testing a new microphone the other day and went to open OBS and my pc crashed. So, in turn I held the power button down and turned off the pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by adrian becannon, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Windows boot up

So I was testing a new microphone the other day and went to open OBS and my pc crashed. So, in turn I held the power button down and turned off the pc. When I went to boot up the pc, the BIOS opened and the SSD did not run windows. I changed the sata cable for the SSD that had windows downloaded on it and restarted my pc. Still the BIOS opened and was wondering why my SSD is not running windows and what I can do to fix it?

:)

adrian becannon, Oct 3, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 3, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Windows boot up

freaksavior, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows boot up

1. Windows boot up - Similar Threads - boot

2. Hp elitebook error booting when updated kb5019959 nov22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp elitebook error booting when updated kb5019959 nov22: I have installed the update kb5019959 and the Windows is not passing the boot logo screen. I can access throught safe Mode but when i click in history of updates none is shown. What is happening?...
  3. Hp elitebook error booting when updated kb5019959 nov22

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp elitebook error booting when updated kb5019959 nov22: I have installed the update kb5019959 and the Windows is not passing the boot logo screen. I can access throught safe Mode but when i click in history of updates none is shown. What is happening?...
  4. Hp elitebook error booting when updated kb5019959 nov22

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0: Hello there,I have a 2 year old PC. I am trying to install Windows 11 but PC Health Check says I need to enable TPM 2.0 and enable secure boot.My PC is built with: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE ATX MotherboardSapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB GDDR6 Graphics CardAMD Ryzen 5...
  6. PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0: Hello there,I have a 2 year old PC. I am trying to install Windows 11 but PC Health Check says I need to enable TPM 2.0 and enable secure boot.My PC is built with: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE ATX MotherboardSapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB GDDR6 Graphics CardAMD Ryzen 5...
  7. Window Will Not Boot Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Will Not Boot Up: Hi allI woke my PC up from hibernation this morning but had to End Task on the Explorer.exe, as it had crashed. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked on End Task Tree, so I then had to restart my PC, and now it won't boot up.When in the BIOS Menu, it says "The System Cannot...
  8. Window Will Not Boot Up

Window Will Not Boot Up: Hi allI woke my PC up from hibernation this morning but had to End Task on the Explorer.exe, as it had crashed. Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked on End Task Tree, so I then had to restart my PC, and now it won't boot up.When in the BIOS Menu, it says "The System Cannot...
  9. Window Will Not Boot Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COMPUTER experiencing constant BSODs and will not boot up: HARDWAREMobo: Gigabyte B660 Gaming X AX DDR4 CPU: i5-12400FSamsung SSDs: 960 Evo and 960 Pro 500GB each, 980 1TB PRIOR ISSUEAfter building my new PC and installing the Windows 10 OS, the initial issue I experienced was that two of my drives the 960s were not being detected or...