Windows 10: Windows booting into recoery

Discus and support Windows booting into recoery in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a friends SurfaceBook and all of a sudden it just keeps booting into the recovery image. I've tried to rollback the build which it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheCase, May 15, 2017.

1. TheCase Win User

Windows booting into recoery

Hi,

I have a friends SurfaceBook and all of a sudden it just keeps booting into the recovery image. I've tried to rollback the build which it says it can't. I tried to do system restore and it says an Operation System was not selected, even though there is no option to select one and it also fails on resetting the device.

If I open command line and do DiskPart, show volume and show disk, bring up nothing which is really weird.

I'm out of options, any ideas?

Thanks

:)

TheCase, May 15, 2017

2. Windows 10: probem in creating recovery drive

Original Title: Mr V.c.Dalal

Win 10 64 bit create recovery with usb disk greys out next before recovery disk is fully completed. Cannot complete recoery disk

16 GB USB fully formatted to FAT 32

vinoddalal, May 15, 2017
  3. sukhi_14 Win User
    Nokia X Software Platform 1.2 update rollout starts (Nokia X/X+/XL)

I m tring to update xl software.

But it shows follwing eeror code as asked by Abi99.

assertfailed:apply.patch-check c"/variant/cfg/flex.xml"78b112fea1db9748d43e9153b0631

1ac8c2836e".e257987800913d0304e1bb77fb384ab30439554,

Installation aborted.

I hve tried both ways through restart and with nokia recoery too. Plz help thanxx in advance.

sukhi_14, May 15, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Sounds like the hard drive is going bad if it is suddenly booting into Recovery. Looking with Diskpart is not going to show anything out of the ordinary.

bro67, May 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows booting into recoery - Similar Threads - booting recoery

2. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  3. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  4. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...
  5. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

"Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...
  6. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  7. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  8. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  10. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

**Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...