Windows 10: windows bsod stuck in a cycle between memory management and page fault in non-page area

Discus and support windows bsod stuck in a cycle between memory management and page fault in non-page area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been going on for few weeks. It looks like when i solve one bsod the other takes its place. For MEMORY MANAGEMENT i have followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MitulPatel2, Jul 13, 2018.

1. windows bsod stuck in a cycle between memory management and page fault in non-page area

This has been going on for few weeks. It looks like when i solve one bsod the other takes its place.

For MEMORY MANAGEMENT i have followed the steps on this page

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/windows-10-memory-management-bsod-source-of/d5ada4ba-0a63-43a0-85ab-65d8bf10c8d9

for PAGE FAULT

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/how-to-fix-page-fault-error-windows-10,36234.html

once the bsod comes up for one i follow all of the steps then 2-3 days/reboots later the other error occurs, if i do nothing then 2-3 days/reboots later the same error comes up.

All of my drivers are up to date.

*** DO NOT TELL ME TO FORMAT THE PC*** I have some propatray software that i will not be able to reinstall; and to be honest formatting pc for something like this is like going to dr for headache and the dr saying well if you chop your head off you wont have headaches... it does not affect the overall performance of my pc, to me its just extra 2-3 mins of wait time when i reboot.

Thanks in advance!

:)

MitulPatel2, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Flelm Win User

Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, Jul 13, 2018
  3. BSOD after exiting a game: Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Hi there,

so as the title suggests, I had just closed my "Metal Gear Solid V" game and returned to desktop when I got a BSOD. The BSOD said there was a page fault in a non paged area, as well as an error with a .dll file but I didn't manage to get its name.

I've never gotten a BSOD on this computer before. I've had the computer for a little over a year now. Also I've played that game for over a month with no problems.

The computer has been functioning normally thus far.

I've attached a .zip file in accordance to this link:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    I also have the larger memory dump file if needed, just ask for me to upload it.

I hope to hear from you soon, and thank you in advance for your help.

Hopfuly1stnLst, Jul 13, 2018
  4. windows bsod stuck in a cycle between memory management and page fault in non-page area

BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Hi guys,

For the past few weeks now, I've been randomly getting a BSOD that says Page Fault In Non Paged Area. It usually happens a couple times per week at random.

It indicates it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe but I can't seem to find any information about it. I have no idea how to diagnose or fix it. I took this photo from BlueSreenViewer.

I've tried chkdsk, Windows Memory Diagnostic, I've created a custom page file size for each of my two HDD's. Everything I've done has found no errors. Computer is virus and malware free.

windows bsod stuck in a cycle between memory management and page fault in non-page area 243de206-610a-43e1-82f0-5f2ee2b5f6c4?upload=true.png

Anyone have any insight into this?

JonathanLamb, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

windows bsod stuck in a cycle between memory management and page fault in non-page area

1. windows bsod stuck in a cycle between memory management and page fault in non-page area - Similar Threads - bsod stuck cycle

2. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  9. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...