Windows 10: Windows Calculator gives wrong answer

Discus and support Windows Calculator gives wrong answer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use my keyboard to enter a problem the calculator gives the wrong answer. Sometimes it is only off by 5 percent but still off. It is usually off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jayson Nicholis Bailey, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Windows Calculator gives wrong answer

When I use my keyboard to enter a problem the calculator gives the wrong answer. Sometimes it is only off by 5 percent but still off. It is usually off by 30-50 percent. When I use google's calculator I do not have this problem at all. Pls help I require the calculator often and using the mouse doubles the time it should take to complete simple calculations.

:)

Jayson Nicholis Bailey, Aug 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 Scientific Calculator doing exponent operation and give a "wrong" answer

Hello mengmengzhao,

Your concern is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers Community. It is better suited for the developer audience forums. We suggest that you post your concern inMicrosoft
    Developer Network
    for advance troubleshooting.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 16, 2018
  3. CALCULATOR GIVES WRONG RESULT

The use of some simple calculators precludes the use of order of operations and the use of the %. The coding is correct for its intended use although most folks find it very irritating.

Use the percentage button (%) in order to find the result of an operation as a percentage. For instance, if you wanted to know what 10 times 10 percent was, you would press 10 * 10 %, and you would receive the answer "1.

The answer "1", is the percentage. If you want to multiply by a percent then you need to multiply by a decimal equivalent.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Windows Calculator gives wrong answer

CALCULATOR GIVES WRONG RESULT

If you will use normal calculator other than nokia lumia 520 it will give result as following :

(1600 x 50%)/2 = 400, But it is giving wrong result in nokia lumia 520.

chandrashekharkavi, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows Calculator gives wrong answer

1. Windows Calculator gives wrong answer - Similar Threads - Calculator wrong answer

2. Giving a wrong answer and locking the question is the new Microsoft support!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Giving a wrong answer and locking the question is the new Microsoft support!!!!: I asked a quiestion why Microsoft wants to force insecure 2FA options on customers.Some, supposedly, Microsoft employee replied, with an answer which has nothing to do wiht the issue. In school that would be a F-. Luckily MS doesnt grade their forum people, otherwise pretty...
  3. Giving a wrong answer and locking the question is the new Microsoft support!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Giving a wrong answer and locking the question is the new Microsoft support!!!!: I asked a quiestion why Microsoft wants to force insecure 2FA options on customers.Some, supposedly, Microsoft employee replied, with an answer which has nothing to do wiht the issue. In school that would be a F-. Luckily MS doesnt grade their forum people, otherwise pretty...
  4. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  5. Calculator's wrong icon

Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  6. wrong result by windows calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong result by windows calculator: hello i am having issues with the windows scientific calculator where it is just outputting wrong answers like the one below. When done by hand and any other scientific calculator the answer is 2.33. Yet windows is consistently getting these calculations wrong. Is there any...
  7. wrong result by windows calculator

wrong result by windows calculator: hello i am having issues with the windows scientific calculator where it is just outputting wrong answers like the one below. When done by hand and any other scientific calculator the answer is 2.33. Yet windows is consistently getting these calculations wrong. Is there any...
  8. Windows 10: Calculator Bug giving wrong results

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10: Calculator Bug giving wrong results: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/apeik3r30oc91.png?width=831&format=png&auto=webp&s=edcd3062ce5478cd0bd633e5197bad25b9ef0f2b submitted by /u/red-headphone [link] [comments]...
  9. Calculator gives wrong answer

Calculator gives wrong answer: I type the following into Calculator: 4 x 0.25 + 2 x 0.5 I get the answer: 1.5 This is wrong. The answer should be 2. I have no Feedback Hub to report this....
  10. wrong answer on Crosswords

wrong answer on Crosswords: Puzzle 10 in world 5, 31 down: clue: JFK's predecessor. . . answer: LBJ LBJ was JFK's VP who became his successor. DDE--Dwight David Eisenhower was JFK's predecessor....