Windows Calculator invalid input with 10^x function

Discus and support Windows Calculator invalid input with 10^x function in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; This is definitely a glitch with the calculator that never used to happen until the update. I get "Invalid input" whenever I try the 10^x function with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by allam447635, Jun 1, 2018.

1. allam447635 Win User

This is definitely a glitch with the calculator that never used to happen until the update. I get "Invalid input" whenever I try the 10^x function with a decimal input with at least 5 decimal places. I have verified that a value with 4 decimal places works. Before it would work regardless of the number of digits after the point.

:)

allam447635, Jun 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows Calculator invalid input with 10^x function - Similar Threads - Calculator invalid input

1. Windows Calculator invalid 10^x function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Calculator invalid 10^x function: This is definitely a glitch with the calculator that never used to happen until the update. I get "Invalid input" whenever I try the 10^x function with a decimal input with at least 5 decimal places. I have verified that a value with 4 decimal places works. Before it would...
  2. Where is old Windows scientific calculator?

Where is old Windows scientific calculator?: . I have Win 10 Pro. Is there any way to install the old Windows scientific calculator, as shown in screenshot? Thanks. [img] . 102283
  3. Calculator launches with blank blue display?

Calculator launches with blank blue display?: I've been running Win10 for almost a year. In the last week or so, my Calculator app has started a weird behavior. Usually when I launch it (from the Run dialog), it displays the app window -- but it's all blue with a white calculator icon in the center. Basically it's what...
  4. Windows Doesn't Calculate App Sizes On 1709?

Windows Doesn't Calculate App Sizes On 1709?: Hi. If you click Start, Settings (cog wheel), Apps, you will see a list of installed applications you have on your computer. On the previous Windows version it also told me how big they were. Now, on this Fall Creators Update, it's gone. All of my installed games through...
  5. Can't paste into Win 10 Calculator

Can't paste into Win 10 Calculator: Any time I paste a number into any of the conversion tools that Calculator has built into it, it crashes. I can paste into the standard calculator with no issues. Anyone know why this is and how I can fix it? 96067
  6. Windows calculator does not accept it's own copied text as input

Windows calculator does not accept it's own copied text as input: I often copy+paste number into notepad as temporary storage while using calculator, but it doesn't seem to work well in W10 calculator. For instance, I got the number 8.1760941055209529296365797509343e-6 as a result of some calculations. Attempting to paste that back in...
  7. Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Stratix 10 FPGA Performs 10 Trillion Calculations per Second: Because of the Intel® Stratix® 10’s unique design, it can whip through calculations at blinding speeds – often 10 to 100 times faster than the chips in consumer devices. Intel Stratix 10 FPGAs – the latest version came out in February – are capable of 10 TFLOPS, or 10...